Replies: 34 (Who?), Viewed: 10572 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 12:42 PM
The sims on TS3 are either stick-thin or obese. And even the stick-thin ones have podgy faces...x_x
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 9:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimis
You can have better looking werewolves and more everything!!

I LOVE THE WEREWOLFS! I love the plantsims, zombies etc. that they don't have in sims 3. I think that they should of put more stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMercury1973
The sims on TS3 are either stick-thin or obese. And even the stick-thin ones have podgy faces...x_x

I have to agree. I can't get a normal looking fit sim in the sims 3. One things that I find offensive is that there's a breast slider. You can make them the size of balloons which honestly is gross and of course, offensive. *Shudder* I have no use for it since I don't want hooker sims. WHY SIMS 3 WHY??

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleweirdo
I LOVE THE WEREWOLFS! I love the plantsims, zombies etc. that they don't have in sims 3. I think that they should of put more stuff.


If you want zombies and werewolves for sims 3 then you need to buy the sims 3 supernatural which comes out 4th of september. Plantsims are'nt making a comeback but the closet thing that ypu can get to them in sims 3 is faries.


Creatures making a come back from sims 2:
Werewolves
Witches/warlocks
ZOMBIES!!!!!


New creature: Faires

The vampires are being revamped but I am not sure why.

Hope this is useful to you Littleweirdo

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#29 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 3:46 PM
The only thing The ONLY thing i liked for sims 3 was a labor posebox which would of been perfect for my new Series i am making!

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 3:51 PM
OHHH! Perdy.... Okay, even though it might destroy my computer, I'm buying that! Woah woah wait... in that last pic, It looks a lot like plants vs. zombies...

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleweirdo
OHHH! Perdy.... Okay, even though it might destroy my computer, I'm buying that! Woah woah wait... in that last pic, It looks a lot like plants vs. zombies...


There is a plant vs zombies content in the limited edition pack. I hope this does not destory your computer and I hope you like it .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 12:00 PM
i just recently found out that if you have a Sim that leans toward the sloppy personality trait, they can pee into a bush when their bladder needs emptying. how epic is that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 9:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianWolf
i just recently found out that if you have a Sim that leans toward the sloppy personality trait, they can pee into a bush when their bladder needs emptying. how epic is that?
That is so fricking awesome. I'm going to try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimis
There is a plant vs zombies content in the limited edition pack. I hope this does not destory your computer and I hope you like it .
I will love it. Really I got the sims 3 to work (finally) but of course a like sims 2 waaaay better.

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Instructor
#34 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 2:51 AM
As shallow as this may seem, I don't think I would be interested in sims3 because the sims are ugly to me. Their heads are fat and their eyes are beady. I prefer how the sims look in the sims2.
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 5:38 PM
Sims 2 is the only Sims game I've ever played - and I'm hooked, which must be a good sign... right?
 
Page 2 of 2
Back to top