Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#26 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 10:21 PM
I learned that I can still roller skate, and that I had a great time.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 3:59 PM
I learned sometimes it's better to just let things happen. I learned that my brain doesn't keep up with my mouth, which, I still feel *really* bad about. I learned that trying to smile all the time is really draining. I learned some new things about someone and it made me genuinely happy.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 7:49 PM
I learned that Hayley Okines passed away on April 2, 2015.
she was suffering from progeria and was only expected to live up to the age of 13 but luckily for her she made it to 17 years old.
I watched documentaries about her on youtube, she is such a great inspirations to others and I was hoping they would be able to cure her. R.I.P Hayley Okines, you will be missed

News article about her:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-32309517

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Scholar
#29 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 10:17 PM
That's the thing. There are many things that I should have learned today, but did not learn.
Here's an example, I was supposed to go to my school's exams office and find out when exactly we get our official A2 certificates. The uni I applied to said that they don't accept preliminary results, apparently. Funny how I chose to buy a bagel instead.
Instructor
#30 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 11:56 PM
I learned camels and llamas are related.
I also learned it is very important to back up computer files. Corrupted drivers are no joke and finding retrieval places is difficult as heck.
#31 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:34 AM
I learned my Grandmother, like me, was a fantastic marksman.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 1:59 AM
I learned I still suck at trying to drive vehicles in videogames :/ It doesn't help that I panic. Also learned how much happier I get talking to a few certain people.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Scholar
#33 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 6:28 PM
I learned about using se in Spanish but I feel like it's the hardest thing I've learned in Spanish so far! My professor was like "es bastante facil, no?" and I was like, no...es muy dificil. I don't get it at all: when to use it, where to put it, etc. The only thing I get is impersonal se, but not the rest of the mess. I got everything wrong on the homework last night. We're also learning indirect object pronouns and stuff, which is hard for me too. Se, le, las, nos, me...it all seems to blend together.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
#34 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 9:44 PM
A while back I learned how to remove the password from the TV.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 12:19 AM
I learned that I'm strong enough to admit when I've finally had enough and need to change something. It's probably going to be ugly, but I can't stand being so lonely and unhappy.

Inventor
#36 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 1:11 AM
I learned that I can eat healthy, if I want, but I don't. it's easier not to.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 12:57 PM
I learned that following through on previous posts has made me actually feel happy. I learned that I'm losing another battle pretty quickly :/

Mad Poster
#38 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 9:06 PM
Learned (AGAIN - I keep conveniently forgetting) that I can be quarrelsome and bitchy. Inappropriately, projecting anger/frustration at wrong person. Sorry guys on other threads...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 9:08 PM
We still love you,Grams!

Scholar
#40 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 9:41 PM
1) I learned that I need to add some fancy ass phrases to my french essays to reach the top marks.
2) Just realised my AS resit is on the 18th. I haven't studied.
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
1) I learned that I need to add some fancy ass phrases to my french essays to reach the top marks.

French essays are not already inherently fancy-ass? Thank you, now I've learned something today as well!

But as they say, écoute ton cœur, non?
Instructor
#42 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 2:32 AM
That even with a fee waiver, my college is still going to make me pay my orientation fee, and then pay me back later. :/ Now I have to find out how to get $170 in a timely fashion.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eronel
That even with a fee waiver, my college is still going to make me pay my orientation fee, and then pay me back later. :/ Now I have to find out how to get $170 in a timely fashion.

Don't "love" that sucks!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 6:12 PM
If you type anagram on Google it will come up with, 'Did you mean: Nag a ram'

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Banned
#45 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 6:51 PM
Is it me, or is my DeviantArt work an accidential spin-off from Dudley Do-Right or something? I'm confused beyond belief for two days in a row now.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Don't "love" that sucks!
It does suck [about Eronel's refundable-but-you-must-pay-first-anyway college fees]. Lacking a "yes that sucks" button, though, I thought Eronel could use some Love.
Instructor
#47 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 7:30 PM
Love and money ;_; <3
Banned
#48 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eronel
Love and money ;_; <3

Babies and berlin trips ;_; <3
#49 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:19 AM
I'm a doodler and I like doing 'illuminated lettering' like this and any blank sheet of paper in my house almost always gets covered in illuminated letters ... anyhow ... I was on YT yesterday and I realised that doing this lettering is a 'thing'! (and quite a cool thing too) I never knew there were more like me!
Mad Poster
#50 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 12:04 AM
I learned there is a police acronym -NHI - that means 'no human involved', referring to deaths of men and women who are prostitutes or drug addicts.
How A Serial Killer Got Away With It

Page 2 of 13