eliena!

Downloads: 424
Thanks: 28

Last Activity: 7th Mar 2012 7:35 AM
Join Date: 1st May 2006
Total Posts: 57 (0.01 posts per day)

Top Download

17th Mar 2007 at 5:59pm in » Other

13,425
Sims 2

eliena! has 1 downloads in the following areas of our download section:

13,425 Sims 2

Gina Nylon - Beautiful Redhead

17th Mar 2007 at 5:59pm

Groups

eliena! is not a member of any public groups

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it

Location: Germany Interests: Capoeira

Games owned: The Sims 2: Sims 2 University Nightlife Open for Business Pets Seasons