View Single Post in: Wanderlust

Link Ninja
#863 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 7:30 PM
Default Time Share (Vacation Home) in Pandora - Desert
Round 3: Vacation Home/Lodging

Wanderlust Inc. understands sims that just want to get away from their busy lives, take a load off and rest in privacy. That's why the company has recently invested in time share homes (and we promise this is not a scam!) Buy a share into our newly developed private vacation homes in the upper Pandora Canyon which offers a sleek modern style with a touch of that southwestern Kashmire charm.

It may not look like much from passing by...

----

Last notes
Time shares can work in the sims if the buying sim, presents the deed to the vacation home to a member of the other family which allows them to proceed to visit and have it as a lodging option before they book their vacation. The home is ideal for single couples, double couples, or a family of four where the kids don't mind sharing a bed. If interested, the build was inspired greatly by this desert home. However I wanted to try my hand at building an in-foundation pool in addition to the regular outback patio. I did a lot of desert landscaping which included mixing terrain paints, placing rocks, and using desert plants, and kept with an overall neutral color scheme leaning toward the oranges and reds I associate with the US southwestern desert.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.