Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2024 at 5:15 PM
Default Affordable above ground hot tub
Dispite being quite prevalent in the 1st & 2nd Sims games, it seems like in the base game of Sims 3, the only tub that's above ground is a bathtub, and all hot tubs are extravagant modern tubs that's dug into the ground. It also seems like there is no hot tub downloads on TheSimsResource.

Does anyone happen to know of where I can download affordable hot tubs (above ground). Like the ones we see in Sims 1 (attached) or at least the cheapest one in the Sims 1 game (also attached)?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jun 2024 at 5:38 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2024 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
ATS3 has a few https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/...utdoor_42.shtml

Thank you soo much!!!
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Jun 2024 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mythik1988
Thank you soo much!!!

You're Welcome! These are my favorite hot tubs.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 12th Jun 2024 at 7:21 PM
Niagara tub (from Hot Date) conversion here:
https://www.tumblr.com/thesims1mast.../niagarrahottub

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Jun 2024 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Niagara tub (from Hot Date) conversion here:
https://www.tumblr.com/thesims1mast.../niagarrahottub

Sorry, you guys wouldn't happen to know if there are any animations mod to go with these hot tub downloads would you? :/
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jun 2024 at 6:13 PM
Sorry, you guys wouldn't happen to know if there are any animations mod to go with these hot tub downloads would you? :/

afaik they work as functional hot tubs, but the animation of the sim going in the tub seems to be out of place. The ATS3 tubs already had it in the description.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Scholar
#8 Old 13th Jun 2024 at 6:13 PM Last edited by marydehoyos : 13th Jun 2024 at 6:34 PM.

The ones from ATS3 function like the hot tubs in game. She noted that the animations may look a little wonky as the hot tubs in the game are meant to be in the ground.

Removed this section as @aisquared answered at the same time 😂
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 13th Jun 2024 at 6:30 PM
I tested the Niagara tub in game and can confirm that it should function as intended. Just be prepared for the going in animation though, as it looks reaaally funny.. (but props to the creators for the effort, they deserve the praise for making them in TS3 a reality)

Scholar
#10 Old 13th Jun 2024 at 6:32 PM
I tested the Niagara tub in game and can confirm that it should function as intended. Just be prepared for the going in animation though, as it looks reaaally funny.. (but props to the creators for the effort, they deserve the praise for making them in TS3 a reality)

That’s awesome! I can’t wait to try it out.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 13th Jun 2024 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
That’s awesome! I can’t wait to try it out.

hehe, and I can tell my sim is already enjoying it
Screenshots

Scholar
#12 Old 13th Jun 2024 at 6:36 PM
hehe, and I can tell my sim is already enjoying it

Excellent! Hoping I can get some playtime in tonight to test it out! The more hot tubs in my seedy motel the better!