Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2024 at 12:52 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Need Help with making my own archetype for Create a Sim and BodyShop
I need help with making my own archetype for Create a Sim and BodyShop. But the instructions on this page are proving to be too complicated. I've gotten as far as extracting the Sim's face that I want to clone for each life stage. But I haven't been able to progress any further.

I wanted to use one of my CAS Sims as an archetype so that I can replace his ears with the ones from the elf ears template. Since he's supposed to have elf ears. And no, I cannot accept any shortcuts (e.g. using a custom ear slider to mimic the appearance of elf ears as they have to be from the actual elf ears template, or using the Make a Child option as facial features gradually change as they are passed down with each generation)

What I need are some rewritten instructions that will be easier to follow than the ones I linked from More Awesome than You.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Jun 2024 at 2:50 PM
I think the problem with that tutorial is it assumes you already know how to make a default replacement face template, instead it is explaining how to make an additional/non-default one.

This is a D-R tutorial, I found it quite easy to follow.

https://katu-sims.livejournal.com/18978.html

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...