Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 7:53 AM
Default Where's the danged sports stadium???
I've been playing for a couple of days now and my sims keep getting wants to see a sporting event, free tickets to events, to take sports classes...where the heck do these things take place??? I can't find a stadium anywhere in either neighborhood. I think I've spent more time looking for these danged stadiums than playing...is there some other type of community lot I should be looking for? I've been able to find other classes...but nothing sports related! Thanks!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 7:56 AM
They're generally on the outskirts of town. It's not in the middle of the city or anything.

Just look for a building like a stadium.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:04 AM
In Sunset Valley, it's on the opposite side of town from the science center. (Start at Central Park, go diagonally through the police station, and head up the hill. If you hit the military base, you've gone too far.)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:52 PM
Thanks, guys! I have really really searched for hours for that building and haven't found it!! Duh...I'll follow your suggestions and try again. Maybe I'm just not recognizing it...my eyesight isn't that good anyway!! LOL! Thanks!!