Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 1:40 AM
Default Castlevania Portrait of Ruin :p
Anybody excited about the game.
I saw some footage and got me all excited to buy it this fall... :D
Aaah good ole 2d is wherethe game should stay. :P

http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/707/707648p1.html

It's all 2d and purty :p

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
Advertisement
#2 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 11:13 PM
Not the first game on my queue, but I'll get this game sooner or later.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 1:30 AM
hhmmmm not a lot of casltevania fans I guess. :p
Oh well... cant wait for it though.. as I need more platform games on my DS wish their where good ones on PSP but wont hold my breath as they dont do much 2d their :P

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:43 AM
Hey, I feel the Castlevania love over here.

Is Belmont is good.

Still need to go back and finish Castlevania DS, I really didn't get all that far before I got distracted.

Would really love to see the series go back to the format of Circle of the Moon. Damn I loved that game.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 2:15 PM
hehe the kewl thing about this is this i think would be a sequel to Bloodlines a Genesis Castlevania which I *cough* played recently and I actually liked. And the guys not a Belmont he's a Morris I think some close relative weird causin of the Belmont Family, which you play in Bloodlines and the girl is a Belnades.

I like the partner system, and they really uped the graphics on this one compared to DoS which is a big plus.

Sadly I dont have DoS and had been looking for one eversince I got DS lite... still searching. :P

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)