Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 3:59 PM
I believe it does.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 8:02 PM
Yes, it has, but you still have to find the books to learn the recipe
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th May 2021 at 7:19 PM
Shopping2 is 99 percent perfect. All it lacks is cruddium I think it is Shimrod who had made one where you always get some when you mine, but wouldn't it be better if you could buy it?.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 5:05 PM Last edited by leontinees : 1st Feb 2022 at 11:15 PM.
Alright, so I know this is a years old thread, but still. THANK YOU! :D

I recently felt the nostalgia and started playing a new kingdom, and mods like yours have been extremely helpful in relieving unnecessary stress. So, even knowing that very likely this mod won't be updated again, may I still make a request, please? I was looking up swords and noticed that two that I wanted were precisely rewards from finishing the war in favour of either the guild or the pirates, but the thing is that I already finished the war plot as neutral. I tried re-rolling the quests, but I can't get into the war endings because I'm alleged to none, and even if I were, I doubt I can replay the war plot.

So please, could you make these swords available somehow? They are the "Reforged sword of reverence" and the "Blacksail's blade". Either buyable at townshop/read forging manual/blacksmith recipe, whichever. That would be very much appreciated! Preferably as a crafting recipe in order to be able to give them legendary quality, but really, at this point I won't be nitpicky if it's made available just for buying.

p.s. Just going to take advantage of this modding post to ask about a couple other things, since I'm not sure they're glitches, and hopefully get some answers.
- First one, I keep my workbenches filled with herbs and whatnot, but whenever the spy or the physician try making something, their inventary gets clogged with herbs. Time again and again. What's the reason? I maintain the workbenches stocked in order to keep the inventary mostly empty, and this is annoying me quite a bit. Haven't tested it yet with the blacksmith and the mage.
- Second one, my monarch reads a lot, and I keep a tight eye (a list) about what she has read and what not. Will the reading ever be "recycled"? I mean, since eventually I'll run out of new books to read, will I lose the reading buff forever? Because I tried re-reading the first book (that was read, like, twenty books ago?) and got nothing.
Page 2 of 2