Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 2:44 AM
Default sims debauchery stories
What's your sickest/weirdest/disturbing sims storyline. I would feel embarrassed if anyone scrolled through my sims story pictures and I figured I can't be the only one having 'interesting' gameplay. I may feel brave and post mine if others are brave lol.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 12:44 PM
If you're under 18 you may not read this post. Just skip it.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by terula8
Really? No one had anything?

Well I'll share mine:

I have this one group of young people that I set up as roommates. Immediately, the two girls started to fight with each other, and it got pretty bad. I moved out one girl, whom I'm kind of obsessed with because her personality is amazing: she's a klepto that's also slightly unhinged, which is great for entertainment purposes, and this happened as the result of random personality rolls. Anyway, when I moved her out, she didn't really have enough money for her own place (I play with quite a few mods, same as I do in Sims 2 for reference.) but I hadn't realised, and she couldn't move back in with her friends, so she got the cheapest apartment in San Myshuno by herself.

She wasn't actually able to pay her bills though, so the water and the lights were out and she couldn't shower or flush the toilets. She also couldn't use her phone, and her lack of funds meant that all she had in the apartment was a bed. So of course I'm like, cool - let's roll with that.

She's basically now semi-homeless and ends up becoming kind of feral. I'd send her to that park area opposite her apartment whenever she was hungry, so that she could steal other sims' food (they'd order, pay and then kind of leave it sometimes, and I'd just have her walk over and take it...) from there, she'd go through the trash a bit, and use the public toilets, all while hanging around the musicians (I really wanted her to swipe their tip money, but I wasn't sure how to do it.)

When she got bored, I'd send her to the only places I could get her to go to without the use of a phone, which were the karaoke bars. She'd steal stuff from there (deco and stuff) and drink half her meagre money away. I'd have her sell the deco stuff, and then go back to the apartment. It started to get even more challenging when she needed a shower though. With no running water, she couldn't take one at home, and needed to have her friends invite her out to gyms or over to their houses (she could text and call with the phone but nothing else) to get cleaned up. One of the guys in her former house was always really friendly with her and I basically decided that he thought she was cute (despite her horrific circumstances) and had him give her a key to their place so she could sneak in and eat and take showers - as long as the girl who hated her didn't see her.

I'm still playing this storyline, and I'm having a lot of fun even though it sounds absolutely awful. Right now she's found a job at a shady club (PG for the kids yo) and she's working hard to earn enough to turn the lights and the water on at her place, and maybe make rent - which is due verrrrrry soon. I'm curious as to what will happen if she doesn't make rent, so I'm not going to cheat either.

#SorryNotSorry #BetterThanAPoolLadderY'all

Edited to add: I did have another story line involving a teen who ran away from home to live with her DJ boyfriend, and that was also pretty fascinating, but yeah. You are definitely not the only one who plays some... awkward things OP. That's the whole 'playing with life' part of the Sims. You're not actually endorsing any of this stuff, but stuff happens to pixels that's kind of like at first, and then it just snowballs lol.

Thank you for sharing! Haha, you sim sounds awesomely twisted.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 7:11 PM
Well my simself was invited for a party and I decided to join her daddy and her mummy to come with her. As the party started my simself dad cheated on his wife in the closet with an other sims woman. My simself mother was so in rage she always slapped him.
Nope I did not save this story at all.
Hmm true her parents never woo' so probably he wanted to have fun with somebody else ahaha