Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 2:06 AM
Default Help Making Holiday Traditions
Hello, Forgive me if I am not posting in the right space. Just correct me and I will post there.
I am trying my hand at modding, so I downloaded the Zerbus mod constructor. I'm trying to make holiday traditions. They pop up in the game, and I can complete the action but I don't get the usual gold completion bar. Please help me, if you can. I also have a problem where I made the ice skating holiday tradition but once they ice skate, the checkmark never goes over the tradition.
Thanks
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Dec 2021 at 11:47 PM
Not sure how to help with MC as I don't use it (you might wanna ask in Zerbu's server instead), but maybe this holiday traditions tutorial in S4S can help you spot the errors: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...o-make-a-simple

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon