Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 5:42 PM Last edited by xwitchbabex : 29th Apr 2022 at 6:16 PM.
Deleted/Beta Strangetown sim
Hi everyone!

I was always sad that Maxis deleted this Strangetown teenage girl during development.
Because she seems super interesting character! :lovestruc

So I created her on Bodyshop. Is she look the same apperance as the storytelling?
What do you think?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 7:26 PM
You did a great job, she looks great! What are you going to do with her in your Strangetown game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 7:59 PM Last edited by xwitchbabex : 29th Apr 2022 at 11:17 PM.
Thank you! :D

I'm gonna make her townie or have household with her parents
Do you think I going to create her parents?

It's about my maxis uberhood but it's not kid friendly Strangetown, Pleasantview, Veronaville (Include Viola Monty), Desiderata Valley, Belladonna Cove, Arbor Falls, Mesa Flats, Garden Heights, Bitville, Four Corners, Downtown, my own subhood Orville, fixed vacation and university hoods
Credit: Orville terrain by The Sim Supply

Her name is Abigail. She's gonna be a romance lover for Ripp Grunt but Ripp are together with Angela Pleasant and Angela is his future wife!
And Abigail will be romance lover for Angela too!

Today I made a second deleted teenage girl on bodyshop! :D
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 10:33 PM
This is great! Whether you make her a townie or use her as inspiration for a playable family is totally up to you... both could be very fun! It's really nice you're making more Strangetown Sims :D