Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2022 at 2:42 PM
Default Can't find what default skin I'm using!
Hi! I don't know what category to put this in or if anyone can even help me but I'll try! :lovestruc

I'm using a Default Skin Replacement, but..I don't know which! I have a lot of mods and I've tried to go through them all but I can't find it. I've searched for 'Default' in my folders as well but still can't find it, only my default eyes show up.
I feel like I've gone through most of my mods, I have categorized them into Hairs, Clothes, Genetics etc. Maybe I'm just blind

Any advice? Thanks!
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 15th Jun 2022 at 3:12 PM
Sims 4 Tray Importer - https://luniversims.com/files/file/...-tray-importer/ - can help get you out of that predicament.

As a user of so much Cas CC myself, it can be bothersome keeping tabs on it all, where the heck is the actual CC package file in your folder. With Tray Importer, you can give CC to a sim when in Cas, save that sim to library, then use Tray Importer to identify the CC the sim has, and it will also jump to the CC file in you mods folder. Sorted.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2022 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Sims 4 Tray Importer - https://luniversims.com/files/file/...-tray-importer/ - can help get you out of that predicament.

As a user of so much Cas CC myself, it can be bothersome keeping tabs on it all, where the heck is the actual CC package file in your folder. With Tray Importer, you can give CC to a sim when in Cas, save that sim to library, then use Tray Importer to identify the CC the sim has, and it will also jump to the CC file in you mods folder. Sorted.

That's super! Thank you so much :lovestruc