Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 4:11 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Error: Relationship Decay to many iterations
On my lot with alot of Cats I always get this Error two times a day and it's annoying... I have like 26 Cats and 4 Sims... I know that can happen with alot of Relationships but is there maybe a fix to it? The Mod from Cyjon didn't worked... Also now that I see the Messages its always a bit different... (The Error always being the same though) but always 2 every day directly after each other .-. Do I just have too much Cats?

Object id: 115
name: Controller - Relationship Decay
Stack size: 7
Error: Too many iterations.
Iterations: 300000
Frame 6:
Stack Object id: 465
Stack Object name: N006_User00615 - Candy
Node: 0
Tree: id 331 name 'Verify - Person ID' version 2
from global
Prim state: 0
Params: 465 Locals:
Frame 5:
Stack Object id: 465
Stack Object name: N006_User00615 - Candy
Node: 2
Tree: id 1335 name 'Pet - Is Pet?' version -32754
from global
Params: 465 Locals:
Frame 4:
Stack Object id: 644
Stack Object name: Door - 1 Tile - Value 0,0
Node: 3
Tree: id 1336 name 'Pet - is Pet? (nID)' version -32754
from global
Params: 644 Locals:
Frame 3:
Stack Object id: 543
Stack Object name: Controller - Pregnancy
Node: 0
Tree: id 4101 name 'Sub - Decay STR A to B (rel in warning range?)' version -32751
from Controller_Relationships
Params: 644 543 Locals: 0 0 0
Frame 2:
Stack Object id: 543
Stack Object name: Controller - Pregnancy
Node: 4
Tree: id 4112 name 'Sub - Decay A's STR' version -32753
Params: 465 Locals: 644
Frame 1:
Stack Object id: 0
Node: 3
Tree: id 4108 name 'Sub - Decay STR - Pets' version -32758
Params: Locals: 465
Frame 0:
Stack Object id: 0
Node: 17
Tree: id 4106 name 'Function - Main' version 29
Params: Locals: 1 0
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 5:51 PM
Lazy Duchess raised the limit for too many iterations in his RPC launcher, did you try that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Lazy Duchess raised the limit for too many iterations in his RPC launcher, did you try that?

I don't have the ultimate collection so I can't use that (I don't have m&g either)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 11:27 PM
Is your game fully patched?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 11:47 PM
If you don't have M&G you may just have to live with reducing the number of cats.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 3:10 AM
if you don't have M&G I highly suggest you find a second hand copy as AL by itself can be a bit buggy. M&G was a combo ep/sp as it changed the game engine not like a regular stuff pack that can be left out.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 3:54 AM
I've never heard that AL was buggy by itself, and I played it without M&G for years and never had any problems with it. M&G absolutely can be left out and is not necessary unless you want the content that came with it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 6:49 AM
Well okay thanks then I rather stay with the Error... finding M&G in Germany is hard... I didn't even heard that is it existing for years... I guess it was more unknown in germany? I can buy all Packs new except that one .-. and I would still need a cracked version for M&G to use RPC which I don't know where to get! Sucks that this cool stuff is only for people with UC or people who cracked the Game

and yes my Game is full patched

Edit: wait do I only need a crackerd version for the Mods of LD to use the mods without RPC? I don't see it mentioned at RPC itself
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 4:01 PM
You only need the crack for RPC, but you can just download the crack if you already have M&G.