Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Frugal Lane - Under 20k - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 16th Apr 2019 at 7:56 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2020 at 12:54 PM by Goldenbtrfly : added important note

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 8:47 PM
Oh Sweetie...Just in the nick of time...Seriously! Definitely a welcome sight, I guarantee. I was about to go in game and muddle around, when I decided to check one more time here. Oh, THANK YOU, my dear Goldenbtrfly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 11:43 PM
Yes more frugal stuff! this stuff has been a life saver for my prosperity challenge. (no 20k handouts really makes the game harder)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 8:59 PM
I like it a lot! We have a saying in my language, translated it will mean: a penny's red makes beautiful. Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 3:08 AM
The dimensions of this house are delightful! Love the B&W.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd May 2019 at 2:36 AM
I like frugal but room for 3 bedrooms. Nice
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th May 2019 at 4:31 PM
@HeartDeco - You're sweet, thank you! I hope you can find some use for these simple homes yet again.

@TenshusPrime - Most of my homes are around or under 25k, some under 10k if you want to look for a few more. I'm glad you have a use for them!

@Justpetro - Thank you and I agree. Just a splash of color here or there can make something pretty.

@attuned - Thank you! I really enjoy this one, and my Sims do too!

@grannyof13 - Fantastic to know! I like to make budget homes for more than just one kid at times.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 11:44 PM
Do you know how to get sims to stop walking through the couch?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Do you know how to get sims to stop walking through the couch?

@kestrellyn
I sure don't, and I apologize for not mentioning that in the post. It was in my notes when I looked, but I failed to document it. All you can really do it rearrange the living room, which would look just as nice! http://prntscr.com/te1chb