Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 1109 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 11:25 PM
Default taking a mental health break...
Ok. I have been very upset lately about my life outside of the sims. First of all, 3 years ago my irl dad passed away of a VERY aggressive cancer. At age 15, It actually still affects me and I was crying this morning begging for him back... also things have been really hard for me in school. I had a very rough week last week. Anyways I hope you understand and I am like VERY sorry that I won’t be active for the next few days... just wanted to let you know. I hope to get as much content out as possible when I return.

Thank you for reading this long post.
Advertisement
The Camera Eye
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 12:21 AM
That's okay @shiningmoonmods you don't have to explain yourself to people here, and you don't have to feel guilty for taking a break. Sims is something to do when you enjoy it- sometimes real life gets in the way, or the game becomes less fun. That's okay, take some time and take care of yourself, and don't feel pressured by a game.

I am very sorry to hear about your dad, I lost my dad not long ago and though I'm much older than you, I was still very upset. Please look after yourself first, your schoolwork second and The Sims comes waaay down that list, right on the bottom of things you have to worry about.