Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 790 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 7:34 AM
Default own industry?
Have you ever thought about creating own industry? I thoght about creating DIY solar panels.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 12:26 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 15th Feb 2021 at 3:27 PM. Reason: Clarity
At one point, I thought about dolls, but I recently switched over to droids. Like androids and gynoids (female equivalent to androids).

For clarity sake, I wanted to make something like Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum but make it where you interact with the exhibits.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 4:33 PM
I already have my own industry. Music and video game production. Though admittedly I don't seek profits...

My Soundcloud, where I upload some things I make.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 7:35 AM Last edited by hayboyek : 19th Feb 2021 at 7:25 AM.
I can agree to start own industry is good option. Especially if its own factory which producing different things like batteries or solar panels. But for making it you need to have a lot of things like automation tools https://eltra-trade.com/catalog/baumer-sensors and workers. I used experience in working of one factory.
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Feb 2021 at 9:26 PM
Nah, I prefer to enjoy and appreciate other people's creativity. If I'm the one that had to be creative I'd have a bad time, not because I couldn't come up with anything but because I'd actually have to do it and that's effort
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 2:43 AM
Money earning would screw up my taxes, so I try not to work for a living. I mean it! I have more spending money now than when I was working.

Sims are better than us.