Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS4_TS2 Streamlet Single Living Room

by Ladysimplayer8 Posted 17th Apr 2021 at 2:13 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2021 at 10:04 AM by Ladysimplayer8

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 9:56 PM
THANK YOU! I have almost every one of your downloads. Please don't stop making content! You're amazing!
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ubored
THANK YOU! I have almost every one of your downloads. Please don't stop making content! You're amazing!

Hello @ubored
Thank you for your comment,
I am really enjoying doing the Sims4 conversions to Sims2 as most objects come in a good number of recolors and a little bit more modern than Sims3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 1:28 PM
Yes, yes, YES!! I've been longing for Sims 4 stuff in The Sims 2 for soo long! They look fantastic, thank you so much!
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Abk.Mattsson
Yes, yes, YES!! I've been longing for Sims 4 stuff in The Sims 2 for soo long! They look fantastic, thank you so much!

Hello @Abk.Mattsson
Thank you for your comment.
There are more Sims4 conversions to Sims2 uploads on this site. Try searching by: Sims4, Sims 4, TS4, 4to2, 4 to 2, 4~2
I am working on the residential starter home lots at the moment. Are there any specific Sims4 objects you would like?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd May 2021 at 3:45 PM
Your work is awesome, thanks!
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th May 2021 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gingersgorawr
Your work is awesome, thanks!

Hello @gingersgorawr
Thank you for you comment.
I am very fond of this style of furniture - so I am enjoying having this set in my game for me and my Sims.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th May 2021 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello @Abk.Mattsson
Thank you for your comment.
There are more Sims4 conversions to Sims2 uploads on this site. Try searching by: Sims4, Sims 4, TS4, 4to2, 4 to 2, 4~2
I am working on the residential starter home lots at the moment. Are there any specific Sims4 objects you would like?

Oh, thank you for replying, I missed that you did! Sorry. Well I can never get enough of plants! Those hanging kitchen herbs are my favourite! Some paintings would be fun too. ^^