Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2024 at 5:19 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Barista coffee stuck issue
Hi everyone! I have encountered the problem of using a barista bar in my game. Every time sims want to order a coffee, they talk to the barista and the barista starts making espresso, puts it on the counter - and nothing happens. There are no errors or glitches popping up, espresso simply becomes “unavailable” and no action can be taken with it. How can I solve this problem? Thank you all in advance!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jun 2024 at 6:14 PM
Do you have any mods installed for it? Have you turned on boolprop testingcheatsenabled to receive detailed error messages?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2024 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonasn
Do you have any mods installed for it? Have you turned on boolprop testingcheatsenabled to receive detailed error messages?

Yes, I had testingcheatsenabled on to see if there was any errors or error codes assigned to this issue, but there was no any error pop ups and object error messages. I have a lot of CC and mods in my game, as well as the barista bar improvement mod, but the bug appeared a loooong time after I’ve installed this one and a few weeks after I installed the latest mod (not related to the barista)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jun 2024 at 11:17 AM
You'd think it wasn't related, but mods can be weird. What was the latest mod you installed?