Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2022 at 8:47 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 3rd Dec 2022 at 8:14 AM. Reason: Edit :)
Default Studio Town Trailer as an ultimate motives enchancer

Yes. I still play The Sims. More I can say - I create for this game. And here is something new.

Actors Mini Trailer from Studio Town costs like a house half. I think enough to make it an ultimate motives booster for your sims.
I decided to make it an affordable bonus for reaching the top of fame career. This mod is default replacement. It makes each trailer in studio town to rise all the motives to top in almost ten sim munutes.

Also I made this trailer available for purchase on each public and residential location. Sims now can perform a "Play in" interaction at home or on date which always failed when traveling to the Studio Town. "Play in" should now boost their social, comfort and fun motives sagnificantly. In other terms this trailer is the same from Superstar EP - the price is the same, sims still can't try there for baby... and rejuvenate interaction is available just for sims in the fame career top.

Installation: Obviously you should have Superstar EP. Do install it into X:\Games\TheSims\ExpansionPack6 This mod will conflict with any other which alters attributes of StudioMiniTrailer.iff

Credits:Thanks Woobsha Raeven for her Sims Creator University lessons. IFF Pencil and SEObjectManager developers. I made this item just in one day with all their help.

Download
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.