Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2024 at 12:35 AM
Default Telemundo Presenta / Telenovelas are Hell Challenge
For this challenge I suggest playing a neighborhood you do know not much care to create chaos and drama.

Now the point of this challenge is to mess the lifes of everyone. So basically, the rules are:
^ Romance Sims should all be heart breakers: have them cheat, marry but also divorce as many sims as possible.
^ The Rest Sims should be deliberately forced into mental breakdown and make their lifes as much as possible (make their Fears come true, get them repod, be successfully rob etc)
^ Make lots death-prone with no safety protocols (stoves without furnaces, no hygiene regulation for fly infestations, rich uses murphy beds and pools without ladders etc)
- If possible, make Sims very conflicting personality-wise (so more fights break down). Make loads of enemies
- Do other stuff and make it so everyone suffers in some way.

I can’t think of the goal end here, as this is more of a free-mode playstyle that makes the game challenging. You can however think of your own set goal, and make it a Game Over lost thing if one Sim undelibirately ends up dying during platinum aspiration (no happy endings!). For every bad memory you score!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2024 at 9:36 PM
So points for death, destruction, and despair? extra points for bringing sims back from the dead so they can have more fun?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..