?
Locked thread | Replies: 363 (Who?), Viewed: 75509 times. | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: do not delete - contains useful infos, links & pictures (uploaded but still useful to meshers)
Page 10 of 15
Inventor
#226 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 1:58 AM
Please no! I'm not offended! I hate that I can't clearly express sarcasm here!
Zombie Socks
#227 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 3:02 AM
So do I! Words. Bleah. I need inflection!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#228 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:04 PM Last edited by guatla : 19th Apr 2009 at 10:26 PM.
more close picture of bags and basket recolors...
bidet ...mmm ... bidet is useful if haven't toilet paper (cool ass)... to wash the feet, if you have been working in the garden ... and ... well for more thing...
sarcasm, what it is this? lol
In realy it is a good idea but i want start a cracks set (windows and doors)...
more broken things, I should check this obsession with MY psychiatrist...lol
Screenshots
Zombie Socks
#229 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 12:09 AM
If you find a cure for obsessions with broken things, let me know! My downloads folder is filled with them!

As usual, I can't find anything really wrong with your creations! One tiny suggestion is you might want to put some kind of label on the bottles next to the bags. (perfume, I think?)

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
#230 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 6:47 PM
Sorry I`ve been absent for so long, but my computer died, and it took me a long time to get back on-line.

I ***LOVE*** the work you`ve been doing, guatla, and can`t wait to see it in my own game!

As for the basket of clothes being a dresser, people sometimes put CLEAN clothes into a basket, too, so I say "Go ahead and make it into a dresser; if someone doesn`t want it as a dresser, they can just not tell their Sims to use it that way."

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#231 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 1:55 PM
thanks all, at this moment i'm occupied , a little bit...
I am finalizing the bathroom ... names, file collection, version for pets, photos ...
I have some ideas for door and window cracks ...
there is already a famous set of payment ... I do not want only a free version. I want something different, although the theme hasn't many variants. lol
I start doors, they are needed...
diagonals versións and I want that when you buy them your building becomes more cheap and when you sell your building becomes more expensive
some drawings with ideas...
Screenshots
Scholar
#232 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 6:38 PM
I must be dreaming !!! I'm waiting to have free wall cracks for so long !! I'll try to find sketches I've made about it (long time ago) in the idea to have them modular. I'll be endlessly grateful, if you go for that kind of stuff !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#233 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 10:26 PM Last edited by guatla : 21st Apr 2009 at 8:26 PM.
Crack to gatecrash... This is the first attempt to crack mesh...
I wanted to familiarize with mask wall (the most complicated of these objects)... now I want start with the modular sistem cracks... (this is a arch)
PD. Thanks all for your help... thanks very very much
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#234 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 11:09 PM
oh wow, that looks awesome! Maybe make the right edge a bit more square-cut.
Do these work as arches that sims can pass? That would be cool, I wouldn't mind a bit clipping.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Zombie Socks
#235 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 11:24 PM
All my dreams have come true at once! *tears of happiness*

These are arches, correct? One thing you might want to consider for doors is having rubble in place of the door that sims look like they're pushing past. (For example, a wire or plank that bends when sims walk by it and then bends back afterwards)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#236 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:21 PM Last edited by guatla : 1st May 2009 at 1:11 PM.
A new crack,... this is based in colonial door, I want make woods crossing or meatal as the drawing, five floors upper...
Screenshots
Zombie Socks
#237 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:40 PM
Ooooo! Very nice! One worry is that the doors might end up looking like they repeat. If all the doors have that crack at the very top of the door, they will look very much the same. Destruction tends not to repeat like that. Try taking the topmost crack off one of the doors. My suggestion would be to take it off the double door.

Altogether, an excellent work!

Top Secret Researcher
#238 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 11:45 PM
I agree with WWW, single door is perfect and the double door would look more unique without that top crack.

I have an idea! You could make a set for an "endless" hole. I mean, do one arch for the right edge, one for the left, and one for the top, so you can combine them for very big holes! e.g. I'm thinking of a situation for a sim story with a car driving through a wall.

Zombie Socks
#239 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychosim0
I agree with WWW, single door is perfect and the double door would look more unique without that top crack.

I have an idea! You could make a set for an "endless" hole. I mean, do one arch for the right edge, one for the left, and one for the top, so you can combine them for very big holes! e.g. I'm thinking of a situation for a sim story with a car driving through a wall.

What, like a garage door? That does sound pretty cool!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#240 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:39 AM Last edited by guatla : 1st May 2009 at 1:11 PM.
A garage door! ... for these things, i like this forum You have a very good ideas...
I had thought of these shapes for Corner doors... or not corner... this can combine with windows
Screenshots
Zombie Socks
#241 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:51 AM
Oooo! You can combine them! Yes! *happy dance* It looks excellent!

Top Secret Researcher
#242 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 9:05 AM
I'm not sure if you got me right. A hole big enough for a car was only an example. I meant you make three tiles that can be combined for holes 3 tiles, 4 tiles, 5 tiles and so on long. Let the picture speak :

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#243 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 10:33 PM
Remake the two tiles crack to gatecrash ( Is "gatecrash" correct expresion?
I wanted to find a word for: to pass without permission)
Screenshots
Zombie Socks
#244 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 10:52 PM
Breaking and entering? Trespassing?

Those alphas are lovely! One question: Does the inside of the broken wall take its texture from the wallpaper? Or is it a new texture? I can imagine most people would be using this with old grey stone ruins. (Like castles)

I really can't tell you enough how excited I am that you are making this! You really are one of my favorite creators!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#245 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 11:16 PM Last edited by guatla : 23rd Apr 2009 at 12:00 AM.
Edge and alpha are separate recolors.
At this moment edge has brown (brick) and grey (concrete).
Alpha has metal and trasparent.

thanks...
Field Researcher
#246 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 1:14 AM
Wow this looks amazing so far!
Top Secret Researcher
#247 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 1:18 AM
wow, looks awesome!
hm, I thought these were like arches, only the actual cut-outs, so that it can be put into any wall with any wallpaint. It woud be great if you could do it that way, that'd make possibillities endless.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#248 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 1:51 PM Last edited by guatla : 29th Apr 2009 at 1:05 PM.
modular sistem... are not all... I put this because the most difficult and tired is makes the wallmask...
if you have any sugestion please tell now... thanks...

psychosim0, what you mean?
"hm, I thought these were like arches, only the actual cut-outs, so that it can be put into any wall with any wallpaint. It woud be great if you could do it that way, that'd make possibillities endless."
P.D. "win & door" means that i will made a window and a door(or arch) with this shape. ( to make corners o some thing like this)
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#249 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 8:07 PM
ah, never mind, I just realized I missunderstood you. Everything's alright!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#250 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 1:59 PM
crack... modular sistem..?..¡

these windows and doors , (I have) a 1tile arch and 2tiles door,(I have not) and more 1 garage door and 1tile small crack window...
Any more window or door?

I have thought about one fence like "derrick" ,
wooden column with reinforcements or a metal column dubbed... but 1º the windows and doors...I have to focus the mind ... lol

Screenshots
Attached Images

Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: do not delete - contains useful infos, links & pictures (uploaded but still useful to meshers)
Page 10 of 15