Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 1697 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 5:56 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Apartment life crashes on ONE LOT?
For some reason, whenever I move a family into the "Main Street Mobile Homes" in Belladonna Cove, (after moving the other family out, going in, making changes, etc.) the game crashes after about one minute in Live Mode. This doesn't happen with any other Apartment. I really like this one, though! I installed the patch, emptied the "Temp" folders like on the EA support site said, have no CC, and even completely uninstalled the game and it still won't work! Has anyone else had this problem or has a solution?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:26 AM
I've got a similar problem with more than one apartment. Also some hobby-lots from Freetime don't work. I've tried the same things as you did, but no body could help me. But I could NEVER visit these lots, with or without a family.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 12:34 PM
What happened when you tested it with totally fresh user files?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 6:25 PM
I tried it with fresh files after totally uninstalling it, following this sites directions. It still crashed! It stopped, finally, when I picked up the apartment and moved it to another spot. Yay!