Replies: 11 (Who?), Viewed: 4770 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 5:33 PM
Default WCIF a Kippah or Yarmulke?
I've been looking everywhere trying to find one for sims 3. I am hoping to find one as a clothing accessory (I don't know if that would be an option, but I'd like it to fit any hair).

I know chances are that if there is one, its probably a hair on its own which would be fine too.

Here are some pictures of a Kippah in case you don't know what it is.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 2:41 AM
*bump* this doesn't exist?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 2:37 AM
bump again, as I am still searching for one.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 4:29 PM
Im searching for one too, I need jewish sims, I already have muslims and christians just need them to complete my diverse sims town. :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 5:27 PM
I want it too! I have too a diverse sims town! :D

I love big families
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 6:58 AM
If you can find a good picture of it (Top down view, and left or right view) that I can use as texture without too much work , I might be able to make one for you in between my breaks from slaying dragons in Skyrim

For all my creations check out my blog
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 5:10 PM
Can I help with the pictures?

So...can you make with this pictures?

I love big families
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 6:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluna The Sims
Can I help with the pictures?

So...can you make with this pictures?

Interesting. I don't know much about Jewish culture so this is interesting for me I see they come in many different designs, colours and patterns.

I think I'll base it off the second picture with 3 recolourable parts so the users can choice the kind of patterns and colour they want.

I assume this if for teen to Elder Male only? I'll set it as ear ring but you can most likely change it to anything you like with s3pe.

I am half way in the main story in Skyrim so I work on this in between dragon slaying. Should be ready in a day or two. I'll try to upload it here in MTS. I'll let you know in this thread once it is done :D

Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 5:48 PM
All done Would have got it done earlier but took an arrow in the kneel

Anyhow, submitting it now and would check in a few day to see if it get accepted. Back to Hrothgar to learn a few more shout FUS RO DAH

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 4:10 PM
CloudWalker, you are my new favorite person- I've been looking for one of these for ages, too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 1:38 AM
I had not checked this in forever! thank you so much!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 2:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinevar
I had not checked this in forever! thank you so much!!!

You welcome. I see it is still in the submission queue. If you need it in a hurry I can put it in my blog for you.

I am still playing Skyrim so I haven't been paying too much attention to what happen in the sim world.

Anyhow, back to Alduin