Locked thread | Replies: 165 (Who?), Viewed: 51383 times.
Page 2 of 7
Mad Poster
#26 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 5:46 PM
Crinrict has stated that the Diesel stuff pack will have a patch, so maybe it is this one here.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Forum Resident
#27 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 6:45 PM
OK I know I just got my game going and now to know that in a few days from now I will end up having to fight the war of the mods again as I sort it all out One.. More.. Time..

**sigh**

Now I know how Patton must have felt at Waterloo or was that Cornwallis in North Africa.. Well maybe it was Napoleon when he invented Neapolitan Ice cream..

Wait that doesn't make sense..

Yes, I am a Loyal Ea customer..

You can tell by my glazed look as I down load yet another patch in the fervent, Feverish?, hope that Ea will have gotten it right this time.... That the patch will actually solve something. That the newest expansion will not have a bunch of other issues that wont be fixed till 2 years later after every one has figured out a work around..

Yes and I love Windows too.. As they really know how to mind f*ck their customers as well.
Instructor
#28 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 7:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskie227
Well, maybe in France they have a June 28th Fools Day. You know how the French like to be different than the Americans.
I'm pretty sure they don't, though. I live right next to France. Though it *is* surprising the notes are in English. The French generally are very territorial when it comes to their language.

This space intentionally left blank...
Instructor
#29 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 7:25 PM
I still wonder what happened to patch 1.35
Was it taken down before it was released?
Retired
retired moderator
#30 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 7:50 PM
Some patch numbers are never released, it probably indicates there was a "finished" patch internally that they then updated before public release.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Mad Poster
#31 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 9:39 PM
I remember seeing this on Tumblr when on my boyfriend's blog and I went to the site, took the fr. from out front of the URL and got it in English too.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 4:59 PM
I hope those notes are incomplete. SHT venues as LN venues and LN venues as SHT venues is great as long as they fix LN bands so they can audition for gigs rather than continuing the current bandsuck "opportunities". But I would not be surprised if they added SHT proprietors to the LN venues so that SHT performers can audition for their gigs while bands continue to bandsuck.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Theorist
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 8:50 PM
I'm starting to wonder about new achievements too. I remember SimGuruSnelson making a post saying there's still plans for them but that was months ago. Guess we're not getting more until the Supernatural patch. I'm glad that some of the big issues like DEP and the BahHaus fence are being fixed though it seems weird to see all those things suddenly being fixed at once.
Scholar
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:54 PM
Quote:
Showtime Performance Venues will be accessible as Late Night bars

This would make me happy, indeed. There is so little room now, why on earth would I want two sets of entertainment venues?
Theorist
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 11:18 PM
I want to do a performance of a dubstep set, on the decks, at a nightclub. I don't see why I can't.
Even in these patch notes, theres nothing like that. Why? :?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
One Minute Ninja'd
#36 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 1:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizerist
I want to do a performance of a dubstep set, on the decks, at a nightclub. I don't see why I can't.
Even in these patch notes, theres nothing like that. Why? :?

I still want my horse to not walk through walls. I haven't seen that in a patch yet either. Guess it's really hard to do.................
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 2:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeval99
This would make me happy, indeed. There is so little room now, why on earth would I want two sets of entertainment venues?

If it has a stage, it should count as an entertainment venue; bar, club, lounge, dog park, hair salon, junkyard, whatever. All the world's a stage, and we are merely simmers!

Mad Poster
#38 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 5:47 AM
We shouldn't have a billion venues period.

All 3 bars are, virtually, the same. Same with clubs and lounges. Would it have been so hard to give us 3 and not 9. Venues are the same. 4 new venues in shwotime? Coffeehouse (which is basically a hangout, and should have been reprogrammed as such), Private venue and Live Show Venue - they could just lump them together for a Performance Venue, and Big Show Venue. 2 new venues.

It great that we can now perform where ever (and put a pro. bar wherever), but where are we going to put all this equipment? 'Moveobjects' helps with instruments for stages (although cramped), but placing an 8x7 stage? It's just not all that useful. That's an items you build around, not just chuck anywhere.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 2:14 AM
The LN venue lot types are tweaked to do two things: control the drinks and food available from the mixologist; attract/repel non-played sims depending on traits. So, EA being EA they quite naturally went overboard with this, possibly thinking that if they gave us too few we'd complain about having unused space in our towns. That's how they roll. Considering that there is a mod here that allows all pro bars to serve all drinks and foods regardless of lot type, EA obviously could have simply given us 9 different pro bars (look at the wide variety of home juice bars they've added!) and placed the coding into the bar objects and skipped the lot types.

The other thing the dance and disco lot types do is 'encourage' dancing, though I haven't really noticed a greater propensity for my sims to boogie on those lot types over the others. Again, something that could have been coded into the dance floor objects rather than adding moar lot types.

Forum Resident
#40 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 5:28 PM
Patch 1.36 has now been released.
Inventor
#41 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 5:56 PM
Direct links can be found in my blog:

http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/07/patch-1-36.html
Theorist
#42 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 6:54 PM
Some users on the official forums installed the patch and got even more new floors and walls! Check out the pictures: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/po.../15/559542.page

And yes, the flute forward dress really is fixed!
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
Original Poster
#43 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:05 PM
It ... is ... really ... true

I am quite surprised and pleased.
Inventor
#44 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:23 PM
Some info about what's in the GameplayData.package:

The fix for the Showtime performers using Late Night lots appears to go even further:
  • Graveyards, Fishing Spots, and Beaches work as a park gig.
  • Pool, Gym, Library as well as Dive Bars work as Bistro Gigs (Coffeehouse is what it's called in game I think).
  • Hangouts and the LN Dance Clubs work as Live Venue Gigs.
  • Art Gallery, LN Lounges, and the Horse Ranch work as Private Venue Gigs.

Tuning files for the Premium store items have been added to the package. There's the existing ones and two unreleased:
Vending Machine, which comes in flavors Candy, Health, and Drink and offers the interactions Buy to eat later, Restock, Kick, Buy to eat. Items has a chance to get stuck.
A ceremonial tea set, which comes with a hidden skill.

The only non-store .xml files that were changed were:
ShowStage (for the relation drop fix), EditCollectionDialog (new collection icon), Bars (so that LN bars work in ST venues), JobsAndTasks (using LN and other lots for ST careers).

So most tuning mods should still work.
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:30 PM
It's out? Oh noes. They're touching the venues, that means a LOT of mods in my game will be aspold'. sob. I hope at least the venue tweaks will work correctly.
The vending machines infos reappeared? Ooooh just release it already! I can't wait for these! And ceremonial tea set, yes yes yes!
A gig in a graveyard? Huh?
Mad Poster
#46 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:32 PM
The only thing they need to work on is my problem where sims float down to the first floor when in a house with more than one storey . . . sigh. Had that since Late Night at least, so I can't play any sort of house with stairs at all.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Original Poster
#47 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMimi
(...)
A gig in a graveyard? Huh?
Just in case you want to host The Sisters of Mercy via Simport.
Original Poster
#48 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalSympathies
The only thing they need to work on is my problem where sims float down to the first floor when in a house with more than one storey . . . sigh. Had that since Late Night at least, so I can't play any sort of house with stairs at all.
That sounds like a moveobjects problem.
dodgy builder
#49 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 8:05 PM
Ah ... so this is why the edge I used on a new lot from june 26, suddenly isn't recolorable anymore. I was kind of surpriced. New comp, upload the lot, fix floating floortiles bug, and half my roof has to use a different edge than the other?

hm ... no actually I haven't downloaded that one yet. Something happened.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 8:12 PM
I hope they fixed the issue with the horses' advanced gallop. I'll have to check later.
Locked thread
Page 2 of 7