Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#1451 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 8:34 PM
So, I have this fairy couple, Lucrecia and Eli. Lucrecia dislikes kids, Eli wants to raise six children to teenagers. Because I am a horrible person, I decided to say "fuck you, Lucrecia, you're squeezing out six kids". Cheated a genie lamp for them both, got loads of money and used it to buy a bigger house for their brood. I also had Eli wish for a large family, because I'm lazy and wanted the kids born quickly.

This must be something I did via a mod without realising it, because Lucrecia shat out quads. They didn't even get a new baby moodlet! But since Eli wants six, they need twins. Or at least two single births but twins please, because again, lazy. So, despite it being out of character, Lucrecia wished for a large family too.

She had more quads.

...Fuck.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1452 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 8:49 PM
Judging from the last post by Twallan on this thread on his Wiki: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/message...terbox/57657898

it was the combination of a mod and the two genie wishes. The epitome of "be careful of what you wish for, you might get it."
Forum Resident
#1453 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 9:30 PM
Good luck, Bl00died. Your padded cell will be heated and soft to your comfort whenever you need it.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Mad Poster
#1454 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 1:29 AM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 29th Oct 2012 at 1:30 AM. Reason: Correct punctuation? What's that?
Orilion: Ahh thanks for that! I've got Master Controller and a few other Twallan mods, so I was pretty certain it was due to one of them, but wasn't sure exactly what.

Missla: LOL, I'll pre-emptively check in now, I think!
Scholar
#1455 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 4:24 AM
My sims were on their way to Woohoo and just as they started, a gnome popped in the room, facing the bed and crouching as if he were staring closely at them.
Forum Resident
#1456 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:57 AM

Did...did that homicidal maniac taxi driver just eject a BABY?! NO BABY NO!!

It's perhaps appropriate the little boy's name is Soren (soarin').

Thanks to ResetSim, no toddlers were harmed in the making of this screenshot.

The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Mad Poster
#1457 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 9:10 PM
LOL. There's one for the outtakes!
Field Researcher
#1458 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 3:43 AM
http://www.cracked.com/blog/explori...ith-the-sims-3/

His Sims do some very odd things. Not so much annoying as it is DOWNRIGHT TERRIFYING!!!
Lab Assistant
#1459 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 3:56 AM
I had my sim Garrett join the fire-fighting career. First day on the job he turns up for work, even turns up early.

Then two of his co-workers arrive, before he even gets to introduce himself both sims proceed to enter the garage and simultaneously begin to scream like maniacs and turn into a pile of ash, right in front of him... Best first day of work ever. Also now he seems to be the ONLY fire-fighter at the station, no more seem to generate... Will he ever get any more incompetent co-workers? Or is he cursed to sit in that death trap station all on his lonesome?

Also Garrett was supposed to be my Casanova/baby-making machine, he has wooed many a fair lady and broken quite a few hearts along the way and left a fair number holding the baby.

Until one day he was tackling a fire at some single male sim's house (can't remember his name, dammit), after the fire, well... One thing lead to another and they where flirting up a storm, if he hadn't have needed to get back to work they probably would have WooHoo'ed right there in the ashes of this guy's kitchen. So now he seems to have to lost pretty much all interest in his endless list of ladies and will autonomously chat up any guy he can. I think tackling that fire opened up some deep hidden urges...
Inventor
#1460 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 8:34 PM
I told my Sim to teach her teach her toddler to walk. Instead of doing so in the (roomy) house, she picks up her daughter, goes through the house, out the backdoor, through the paddock, and into the barn. Apparently, the best place to teach a toddler to walk is in the horse barn.
Lab Assistant
#1461 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 5:04 PM
I sent my sim into the room with the cow plant, so he could call his party guests in there so I could lock them up.......my idiot sim decided to eat the cake from his own cow plant.
Top Secret Researcher
#1462 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:05 PM
Yesterday, I received a wonderful (read: creepy and bizarre) reminder of why Sprog Scumthorpe is without a doubt the best worst sim ever.

Having noticed that his relationships panel seemed somewhat larger and more populated than it was before the release of Supernatural, I went into Master Controller and tried to set his relationship status with every other sim in the entire town to Enemy. Helps with his AI, fits his character, etc etc etc.

In response, he immediately rolled a want to beat up an infant.

I... what... I don't even... WHAT THE HELL, SPROG?
Forum Resident
#1463 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 9:41 PM
I don't know what's freakier - that Sprog wants to punch an infant, or that you placed it in one of the four boxes as a promise to fulfill it. :P

Top Secret Researcher
#1464 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 10:01 PM
Oh, that was only for the purpose of getting a screenshot of it. I know perfectly well that the game doesn't actually let you do that.

Incidentally, he also rolled several equally impossible wants to fight adults at the same time- you can see one of them there above the slot filled by the want to beat up a baby. Essentially, it seems that Sprog is so utterly, profoundly deranged that he doesn't even abide by the rules of his own game.

And I wouldn't have him any other way. :D
Field Researcher
#1465 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 4:56 PM
i have some new WTF?! moments, my sims outdone themselves again

-so i made a very high building (dont know how high anymore) and i bought a genie from lifetime-points. so instead to summon him in the room my sim currently in, he takes the stairs-elevators are way too mainstream!- down in the cellar to summon the genie and then takes the elevator up again to watch tv. i dont know what my sim drank but it must have been the good stuff
-while we´re talking about drinks my sims are pure alcoholics. of someone makes drinks at a bar they go imediatly to the bar to drink those drinks... that a level 1 bartender made, resulting in a fight over the toilet
-there was a fire in my household not long ago and one of my sims was on fire, he has the daredevil trait, so instead of running into the shower or the pool to extinguish himself, he takes out his phone and calls his boss. i dont know about you but if im burning the last thing i want to do is phone my boss and talk about politics

so those are my WTF?! moments of the last month, i just hope my sims get smarter or the world they´re in will burn from their stupidity
Test Subject
#1466 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 7:54 PM

If levitating naked above the sofa is your way of taking a bath, who am I to judge? It's a good thing you took those martial art classes, Morgana.
Test Subject
#1467 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 8:52 PM
today, a burglar broke into my house. i called the police and he was arrested. while he was waiting at the cop car, he suggested that "we have a lot in common and we should get to know each other better."
Lab Assistant
#1468 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 11:51 PM
Fires starting from Sims spraying fire from their mouth from eating chilli food is getting annoying. I've had it happen several times now. Come on, I eat chilli almost everyday, it's not even that spicy >_>

See, even the firefighter is so pissed off like me she did this:
Screenshots

My DeviantART. It's full of drawings, trust me.
Replaying the very same legacy over and over again C:
Lab Assistant
#1469 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ayumichi
Fires starting from Sims spraying fire from their mouth from eating chilli food is getting annoying. I've had it happen several times now. Come on, I eat chilli almost everyday, it's not even that spicy >_>

See, even the firefighter is so pissed off like me she did this:

I've had this too. A massive fire started at the bistro the other day. Luckily none of the sims were killed but it was a close one. They were all running from the park into the fire to scream about the fire.
Awesome.
Top Secret Researcher
#1470 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 1:26 AM
Breaking News!

Ice Cream Truck, Sleeping Horses Barricade Local Sim's House.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#1471 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 1:43 AM
"Mm. We have a lot in common. We should get to know each other a little better."
"Thanks, uncle!"

....YUCK.

Test Subject
#1472 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misslaheela
"Mm. We have a lot in common. We should get to know each other a little better."
"Thanks, uncle!"

....YUCK.

Yeah the inappropriate attraction system is ridiculous. My scenario isn't as creepy as yours but lets just say no sim wants their father-in-law hitting on them... while pregnant... with the guys grandchild.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#1473 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 3:44 AM

I work, and I slave, and what thanks do I get ... you can't even clean up after yourselves while I'm out working hard harvesting the souls of mankind ...
Top Secret Researcher
#1474 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 4:26 PM Last edited by MinghamSmith : 9th Nov 2012 at 7:17 PM.
Back on page 48, I posted a bunch of pictures from the rather odd night when Darius, the disowned third son of Larry Scumthorpe, proposed to his girlfriend Veronica and danced the night away with his sister and his robot bodyguard. Recently, they got married. Because even professional supervillains need love.

And soon afterwards, the new couple had their first baby together.

In the days leading up to the birth of said baby, though, I came to realise that members of the Scumthorpe family simply cannot procreate without something ludicrous happening in the process. It all began when the game arbitrarily decided that one of Daisy Duke's costumes from The Dukes of Hazzard was an appropriate outfit to have a baby in, a development Veronica appeared about as satisfied with as you'd expect:

QUALITY MATERNITY WEAR

It then transpired that Larry Scumthorpe's bizarre inability to respond to the Announce Pregnancy interaction appropriately was an inheritable genetic defect rather than an unfortunate personality quirk. Because Darius clearly can't do it right either:

"Darling, I'm pregnant-"

"-I TOTALLY BOMBED A GOVERNMENT BUILDING."

And for some reason, Alice Scumthorpe autonomously decided that there was no better place to have a nap than the bed with her pregnant sister-in-law in it. First she couldn't take her eyes off Veronica's breasts upon meeting her 11 pages ago, now she wants to share a bed with her.

Somehow, I think there might be some unrequited feelings here.

Still, for all his eccentricities, at least Darius was a far more supportive and enthusiastic father-to-be than anybody in the main Scumthorpe household ever was:

DO FOETUSES DREAM OF WORLD DOMINATION

YES, YES THEY DO

And so Veronica entered the third trimester, switched back to the hilariously awkward outfit the game assigned to her as everyday maternity wear for reasons I've yet to fully comprehend and waddled around the house looking increasingly like an unfortunate prostitute who'd really let herself go. On a happier note, though, she seemed to get along brilliantly with Alexander, Darius's artificially-grown mini-me:

"Of course you can bring the world to its knees with a sufficiently large rocket!"

"Just don't nuke too many things, or you'll only have an irradiated wasteland to rule over afterwards-"

"...Oh, bugger. CAN IT WAIT, BABY? I'M TRYING TO BOND WITH MY HUSBAND'S 5-YEAR-OLD CLONE HERE!"

"Babies? Natural delivery? Jesus christ, I was grown in a test tube. This is so not my area."

But hang on, this household is usually at least somewhat more competent than Larry and co. Surely the others are on hand to help with the birth-

DAMMIT ALICE

DAMMIT KILLBOT

Luckily, unlike his father Darius actually managed to notice his wife in labour fairly quickly and took her to the hospital like a reasonably sane person, thus bringing another incredibly silly Scumthorpe pregnancy to a comparatively quick and merciful conclusion.

And so Larry Scumthorpe's first granddaughter was born. Not that he'd ever bother to acknowledge her, of course.

But hey, never mind, Darius now has a baby!

A smelly, smirking, evil genius baby. Named Daria.

All glory to SimNation's future empress?
Scholar
#1475 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 5:44 PM
i have just read all 59 pages over the last 3 days... haha, can you tell its near the end of my week off work and ive ran out of things to do?

but anyway, i am now inspired to install these various mods with weapons and have a mass murderer sim hehe :D

also, mingham smith, i am completely in love with this story and family!!

and one last thing, i have forgotten all the things my sims have done that ive thought of as i was reading this, but i have to wait for christmas for showtime, supernatural and seasons, and im not sure if i can!!
Page 59 of 321