Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#351 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 8:13 AM

Teenage Henri is a bit too outgoing for his own good.

"Hey, I like your briefs! That shade of green compliments you quite well! Not to mention, it shows off what's important!"
"WHY THANK YOU - what?"
"I would appreciate it if you stopped staring at my husband's underwear, thank you."

Henri then hugged Nervous, even though they barely know each other. Nervous, being...uh...nervous, accepted the hug, but was uncomfortable with it. Too close for comfort.

So, he did what a mean sim does best.

"That is NOT funny, Mr. Gieke!"
"Yes it is! Now, go back to fondling my son."

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#352 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 4:22 PM
Love them
Mad Poster
#353 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WelshPrincess
Love them

WelshPrincessm if you love something someone wrote/posted, there's no need to write 'Love it!' or anything similar, just push the 'Love' button under a post.
Top Secret Researcher
#354 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 6:40 AM

Robert is as awkward as any Gieke boy, and only a little bit more confident than his parents. So, when he tries to flirt with Amalgam Curious, he fails terribly.

However, he still manages to make quite the impression on the girl.

"You know what? To hell with videos! I want you now!"
"Wowza, alright!"

....I would have appreciated a first kiss video, Robert.
"MMMPH."
Fine.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#355 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 4:30 AM
Ok, so this guy here is Dansby. He's an old sim of mine in my former custom 'hood, Oiseau Cove.

Today, he models a tee shirt made 'famous' by Harry Styles.

Test Subject
#356 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 5:32 PM
Bronia rockin out to somes tunes :P
Mad Poster
#357 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 7:33 AM

Poor Gavin Newson is upset about his grades at the start of school vacation.

But when Jill Smith invites the lot of them over and feeds them, he cheers up quick!

Sharla and Tina did some weird stuff with her hair, that Mom's going to make her change, but she feels pretty good about her new teen self. And she's not about to let David down by not stepping up and doing her teen Ottomas job, even if it does mean potty-training Dorothy in the middle of her party!

Meanwhile, back in Drama Acres, Amanda Ruben influences Vidcund Neugierig to clean up the mess he and Diff LeStrange made with water balloons. He doesn't stop with the mess he made, though, but struts all over the house cleaning up after a family of eight, all with under three neat points. Since Vid loves to clean, this is a good deal all around. The maid didn't do this good a job.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#358 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 4:01 PM
Raeleigh Zadora

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#359 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 2:43 PM

Tina's mom just had a baby by someone other than her dad and moved out, so she's in need of cheering up. But that's all Pollux is doing, okay? She's just started high school and he's about to graduate and anyway he's learned his lesson. And anyway everybody knows she's crushing on that stupid Frank Munny that everybody thinks is so cool and that threw him out of Gracie's party that time and who really needs bringing down a peg...

Learned your lesson, have you? Riiiiiight. And BTW, Frank's brother is standing just out of shot, so this is bound to get back to him.

Habits die hard.

Meanwhile, in the background of somebody else's date, Vidcund Neugierig plays poker with a pregnant man, wondering why he has such a strong fellow-feeling for the poor guy.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#360 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 1:32 PM

Acne is a mark of immaturity when all a teen wants to do is be mature (and failing miserably).

Though some are more mature about it than others.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#361 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 2:38 PM

Lazlo Neugierig smustling, in the Beares' bathroom, in his swimtrunks. No one knows why.

"MOOOOOOOM!!!! The house tour's almost over and the headmaster's hungry and why couldn't you take dinner out before you went to the bathroom?!?"
"Well, it's supposed to be blackened catfish. If it's too blackened, you can heat up the leftovers in the fridge."

Fortunately, the leftovers did it for him, and Alta Mira's in. Now to pick which boy is the cutest so she can have a boyfriend on call when she needs one, and Alta Mira's teen career is all set.

Erika's such a good friend! She's the one who really wants a boy, but here she's got all Alta Mira's prospects in the hot tub with her, and she's talking her friend up instead of picking one for herself.

Top Secret Researcher
#362 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 12:53 AM

Caesar Curious grew up into a teen.

Oh geez, those secondary colors galore.

"♪~I KNOW I CANNOT SING~♪"

"♪~BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WERE MY QUEEN~♪!"
"You know, simply saying 'I have loved you since elementary school, and I would like us to have a romantic relationship', would have been less glass-shattering. With that said, being 'your queen' sounds absolutely lovely. I'll accept. Just promise me you plan to buy some new clothes, later."

So, they run outside and share a first kiss. Privacy is always preferred when it comes to first kisses. They make a cute couple.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#363 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:29 AM
(Because I cannot help myself...)

Grimnir LeStrange, Erika Swain. Shy red hands. Her father, Captain Hero, is finding all kinds of things to do just out of shot, and you'll notice, Grimnir hasn't dared take off his jacket.

Lance teaches his little sister Andice to get down (or whatever it's called these days). "No, no, silly, like this!"
"Are you sure you actually know this dance?"
"Try it again! I'm not letting you on the bus till you get it right! No little sister of mine is going to be seen in public bipping when she should've bopped!"

Andice tries not to show too much favor to either of her suitors, each of whom is pretending the other isn't here. She's trying to explain basketbase to them (her parents are both coaches on the high road to the Hall of Fame) and having a hard time accepting that they don't know any of the rules. I think Vidcund's about to get fed up and switch to the Weather Channel.

Martine Ruben visits the warehouse and finds herself dancing with a boy in a bathrobe. She told Mom and Dad she was going to the library, and she will...pretty soon...

Test Subject
#364 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:30 AM
Pretty Teen Guy in Denim Shorts and Black Pantyhose

KANG Sung-Yil

So stylish or funny

and,

No pantyhose ver:
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#365 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:35 AM

Goth boy Tricou turned out homosexual in my game. He always seems to end up homosexual in my games. I went for a more feminine appearance for him.

Huxley Gieke, before he headed out to college.

Simblr.
Instructor
#366 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 7:02 PM
I have to say, I think Tara DeBateau looks adorable once you get rid of that fugly hairstyle!

She's very happy with her girlfriend (CAS sim Katerina Evans) but their relationship is a secret at the moment, and I can't see her dad being too happy about it when he finds out. Kat is very poor since her parents died, meaning she had to leave school and get a job to pay the rent, so I'm planning on having Tara ask her dad if he can help her out, then steal the money and run away when he refuses, muahahaha. :D

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Mad Poster
#367 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 11:12 PM

Grimnir and Ruby, both visiting Miguelito Casa. I think she just suggested doing something with his mohawk.

Grimnir and the Swains' puppy Bark. Soon, Nemo will go to college and there'll be room for a pet in the warehouse.

Ruby gives Minerva Newson a makeover intended to bring out the "exotic beauty" in her features, as opposed to the "witch."

Guadalupe Newson, in her brand-new school clothes, helps her little brother Carmel with his homework while Mom is busy with the baby and Dad's at work.

Top Secret Researcher
#368 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 6:24 AM

Peter Larson grew up into a teenager. He decided on Fortune, and that he wants to live the luxurious life of a Business Tycoon someday.

He looks A LOT like Jason, but he's adorable anyway.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#369 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 5:03 AM

Mary Ann Hawkins, adopted daughter of Harris and Gabriella, has something to prove and grew up amid a flurry of weddings. But the pressure of the Hawkins reputation is tremendous for a girl without the pheremones!

Alma Newson grows up, without a party due to the flu epidemic, but she doesn't seem to mind. Alma takes after her father, Gavin, right down to the aspiration.

Well, crap! Amanda Ruben caught flu at the Munny boys' graduation party, and now she's going to miss the last day of school! As for staying home and resting - have you ever been to the Ruben house? You want to know why not? Because it's a disaster area and Amanda's its FEMA director! Stay home and rest, my eye! Stay home and stress is more like it!

But between comfort soup and being forced to lie down and let somebody else take care of stuff (because they're going to have to learn to do it anyway) Amanda is all better in the morning by the time the cab, also bearing the Munny boys and Gracie Hawkins (who will probably reinfect her) off to Sim State. Say good-by to constantly-stressed teen Amanda! Next time you see her, she'll have grown into her father's broken template and be much more relaxed. College will be a breeze after wrangling Rubens!

Mad Poster
#370 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 12:07 AM
Mad Poster
#371 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 1:33 PM

Cinnamon admires Ruby Gorey, as who can blame her, but is finding her a bit hard to impress.

Why does she want to go stand in Pascal's way, anyhow? Gosh, she's dreamy...

"Excuse me, Pascal and I were talking."
"Oops. Sorry, sorry!" So much for Operation Tickle.

Edward loftily explains the basics of Where New People Normally Come From and How They Get There to Diff LeStrange, who didn't quite make it to the bedroom in time to see Edward's baby sister born. Diff appears to be talking with his mouth full.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I'm experimenting with different photosharers. The picture size is nice, but Image Shack is proving to be a bear to organize compared to Photobucket.

Top Secret Researcher
#372 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 1:23 AM
Tank's quads grew up!

Baron Grunt, who resembles his older brothers the most in facial structure. He's a Romance/Grilled Cheese sim, and he wants to bone twenty other sims. He's bisexual, so it will be a bit easier. He managed to already sway a tourist townie into bed, and stole the first kiss from another. He likes games, of any variety. From what I understand, he's Tank's favorite, but that will probably change. He'll probably remind Tank too much of Ripp/Rhea.

Clancy Grunt. He resembles the most like his dad, except for the fact that he's ten points nice. He's a Family sim, and I don't remember if he has a secondary or not. He already met a girl he triple bolts with, and they get along fine. Clancy has his reservations, though. He's a musician, and has a knack for the piano.

Serilda Grunt, who was the only one who inherited her mom's red hair. She's Popularity/Romance (I chose Romance because she swayed a neighboring teen into bed, and she seems like the type). She also loves games like her brother, and they're often seen playing Don't Wake the Llama.

Eloise Grunt. She has blonde hair, like her older brothers. She's a Pleasure/Fortune sim, and the only one who hasn't gotten a first kiss yet. Like Clancy, she loves music, though she prefers dancing. She gets along best with her sister Serilda, and throws around dirty jokes like rice on a wedding day.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#373 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 2:56 PM

What's wrong with this picture of Miguelito Casa and Pollux Stacks? It occurs in the bathroom of the Gorey household, not long after Miguelito's girlfriend Ruby maneuvered Pollux into Miguelito's line of sight and planted a big smooch on him! Miguelito's ten nice points are working overtime here.

In public, in front of Ruby's close friend Petra, it's a different story. In public, shoving and poking and posturing are the name of the game.

Pollux and John Stacks both stay home from school with the flu. John gets fully dressed, cleans the catbox and birdcage, does the breakfast dishes, and fixes the sink. Pollux lounges around in his jammies and talks to girls on the phone. I haven't decided what really nice thing I'm going to do for John, or exactly what kind of Reality Check I'm going to lay on Pollux in college; but I'm working on it.

Nova has been kind of busy growing up, going to parties, dating, and shopping and completely lost track of this homework. It dates from elementary school and she found it when the snow melted. You suppose it's too late to get credit for it?

Scholar
#374 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 3:31 PM
I finally got a shot of Olivia Beaker when she isn't making a crazy expression! This took place shortly before she completely bombed at conversations with both Trent and Trisha Traveller, talked to Tina with the bear, then escaped outside where she and her dad did yardwork while her mom told dirty jokes to the unsuspecting Travellers. (If they could have covered Tina's ears during the Grimhild Dirty Joke onslaught, they would have.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#375 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 6:18 PM

Nemo's last day in the warehouse is a sick day. He spends a lot of it playing chess with Lazlo.

His brother Grimnir gets a couple of calls from guuuuuuurls, and Diff takes advantage of his distraction to use his easel.

Diff spends a lot of the day just trying to cough up his lungs, though. He was far and away the hardest hit.

When Nemo calls the cab for college, only his least-favorite brother is awake to see him off.

Page 15 of 36