Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#2876 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 4:41 PM
OK, thanks. That makes it clear which one I should purchase for now. I get the corn just by purchasing the tractor? Yes?

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Advertisement
Inventor
#2877 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
OK, thanks. That makes it clear which one I should purchase for now. I get the corn just by purchasing the tractor? Yes?

yeap. Just to make it clear: the mod will conflict with any mods that changes the plants.xml or ingredients.xml. (example: Cooking & Ingredients Overhaul).

correction: You mean, only the tractor? Well, I don't know.
Inventor
#2878 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 5:02 PM
Erm. I'll have to check what's packaged with the actual premium content. In the past, like with the vegetable stand and whatnot, additional havestables were packaged with the premium item. In this case, though, it doesn't say explicitly.

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Scholar
#2879 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 6:24 PM
I just bought the set and tried out the tea-set. The tea-set is stuck to the table and gives no new moodlets when sims drink it and it gives a REDICULOUSLY high boost to hunger and energy.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2880 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 6:57 PM
Do the sims actually sit at it together like in the picture?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Scholar
#2881 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 7:01 PM
My sim had to call over another sim....but he just sat there...chatted with her then left...no drinking tea with her...

on a side note....here we see my sim making "strawberry ring" preserves......Oh EA really?!

Alchemist
#2882 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
The tea-set is stuck to the table

Not enough lubrication. It must be the jam-based KY Jelly.
Theorist
#2883 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 9:00 PM
I haven't got the set yet but is the venue included or just the build elements? I'm confused.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Scholar
#2884 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lisfyre
I haven't got the set yet but is the venue included or just the build elements? I'm confused.

The venue isn't included in the set, but is available on the exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=8314506 with an adjoining lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=8314505. They replace the Waterfall Way lots in Sunset Valley.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2885 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 9:19 PM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 5th Jul 2014 at 9:00 AM.
Is the moss on the stairs recolourable or is it permanent radioactive green?

-----
Edit: So, a disagree it is. Makes me wonder...
Lab Assistant
#2886 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
I love that the window is only available in "ivy covered" the table is stuck with a pot in it. I adore it, EA.

On the plus side, there's some nice garden stuff in the set.

Edit:

EA...

They failed to cover the rear of the fireplace with stone? Does anyone know if there's a fixed version in the Store by now?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2887 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:11 PM
I took a look at the lot created by SGKitty and it's a nice build. Good job. Finally EA made recolorable chimney pieces, only after the CC community has been doing for two series. Played with the corn stalk decor and it is OK for use with MOO but I didn't put it over the corn plants, I put it on the outer sides of the fence. There's only one tile footprint so it should be okay to place and sims walk around it. While looking over the lot I put together a collection file if you want it.

Now I am thinking of adding a building to one of my lakes in Great Bear that will accommodate the water wheel and a brunch type venue. I like this set.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Brunch At The Old Mill.rar (449 Bytes, 230 downloads) - View custom content
Description: collection file

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#2888 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
it's the final one and requires the "Grandpa's Grove" set.

PS: I don't have the "Old Mill" set to test it by my own, but people reported that still works and doesn't conflict.

I can not speak for the masses but your corn fix is working with this set in my game and has been reported over at NRaas that your corn fix is working with the set. Again, not speaking for the masses but so far looking positive.
Scholar
#2889 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MysticCandy
"Oh I wonder what the Old Mill Water Wheel does, maybe it's something cool!"

Looks at gameplay tab

'Catch fish in this unique location.'

"...oh."

It also reduces the amount of your bills, like the solar panels and windmills.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Lab Assistant
#2890 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kattenijin
It also reduces the amount of your bills, like the solar panels and windmills.

It will look beautiful in the backyard of my family's modern home.

On a related note, I did not know those things reduced your bills.
Theorist
#2891 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I took a look at the lot created by SGKitty and it's a nice build. Good job. Finally EA made recolorable chimney pieces, only after the CC community has been doing for two series. Played with the corn stalk decor and it is OK for use with MOO but I didn't put it over the corn plants, I put it on the outer sides of the fence. There's only one tile footprint so it should be okay to place and sims walk around it. While looking over the lot I put together a collection file if you want it.

Now I am thinking of adding a building to one of my lakes in Great Bear that will accommodate the water wheel and a brunch type venue. I like this set.

Is this collection for all the items in the new set lewisb40?

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Lab Assistant
#2892 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
Probably lot is locked. You need unlock it using "testingcheatsenabled true" and "enableLotLocking on". And then try to change lot to residential.

Loaded up the game and gave that a shot. I was pretty confident that it would work, but to my surprise, it did not! If anyone else has an idea, I'd be very happy to try it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2893 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lisfyre
Is this collection for all the items in the new set lewisb40?

Yeah, harvestables included.

Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2894 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Is the moss on the stairs recolourable or is it permanent radioactive green?

-----
Edit: So, a disagree it is. Makes me wonder...

@Don_Babilon, the whole stair is recolorable, you don't have to use the radioactive green color. Just played around with them.

#2895 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM
@Don_Babilon, the whole stair is recolorable, you don't have to use the radioactive green color. Just played around with them.
Thank you!

And while trying to find the answer myself I came across this :
Quote:
The cucumber plant (not the fruit itself) is missing its name in all language versions except for the english one (unless they fixed this issue since then) and without plant name you can't grow any cucumbers.

Cute, isn't it?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2896 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Thank you!

And while trying to find the answer myself I came across this :

Cute, isn't it?

You're welcome!

No, it's not cute. That is unprofessional, it stinks to high heaven in the store. Heck, the whole Sims team. SMH Whomever in charge of QC needs to be let go.

Scholar
#2897 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 11:35 AM Last edited by Nemiga : 5th Jul 2014 at 3:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by runesong54
Loaded up the game and gave that a shot. I was pretty confident that it would work, but to my surprise, it did not! If anyone else has an idea, I'd be very happy to try it.

Hmm, did system don't let change to residential? Can you describe the situation in more detail?
P.S. I forgot mention another thing. when you use those cheats and convert lot to residential, you need to lock (enableLotLocking off) it again that progress will save. If you don't, lot will change to orginal condition.
#2898 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 12:07 PM
No, it's not cute. That is unprofessional, it stinks to high heaven in the store. Heck, the whole Sims team. SMH Whomever in charge of QC needs to be let go.
Five years of TS3 and five years of the store and still not a single set that is just 100% correct. I recently downloaded all my Store crap and converted it to packages. It is amazing that there is at least one error, mistake or oversight in every single one set I have: missing colour channels, wrong categories, missing stencils, broken code, texture failures, missing meshes, messed up meshes, messed up transparencies and simply missing things. Yes, there are sets that don't contain the things they are supposed to contain: it's usually little things like a pair of shoes or a pattern and one can get them separately, but still.
Mad Poster
#2899 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
The tea-set is stuck to the table and gives no new moodlets when sims drink it and it gives a REDICULOUSLY high boost to hunger and energy.

I think that's the way tea is done in Britain, and why they were able to conquer a good chunk of the world. One cannot survive on bread alone, but one certainly can survive on tea.
Inventor
#2900 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 3:18 PM
Store_CucumberPlantTranslations

The missing "Cucumber Plant" string will prevent the game to load the plantable data.
So, this file includes all the missing translation strings for all languages (except English).

0xDE8014A055E76E4A: Corn Seed
0x0CEDB865C5BB8109: Cucumber Plant
0x61D0A84D12066112: Cucumber Seed
0xBA586EE2F32790B5: Cucumber Plant

Of course, all strings are in english because I can't translate to 21 different languages.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Store_CucumberPlantTranslations.zip (505 Bytes, 4140 downloads) - View custom content
Page 116 of 124