Replies: 703 (Who?), Viewed: 176613 times.
Page 11 of 29
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 11:27 AM
Sims4Matrix Pizza Delivery mod doesn't work. Not sure if anyone mentioned it but the person straight takes your money for the delivery and never shows up. RUDE
Test Subject
#252 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 11:35 AM
Does anyone know if Helianthea's Super Bland Comic Eyes are working or not?
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanelchance99
is there going to be another patch to fix the problem? has anyone informed EA?

A source said that EA is apparently working on a new patch. That's all I know. Not really sure of the specifics but they are allegedly working on another patch to fix this mess.
Test Subject
#254 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
I agree. Many CC creators on Tumblr do not tag their posts correctly or don't tag them at all. It can get very confusing. If you open a file with S3PE it will throw an error if it's not a Sims 3 file. Quick way to verify if a file is for Sims 4 or not.

Thank you for this, it's the only way we learn by making mistakes. I have been campaigning on Tumblr for game tags and I think this has finally proven how necessary it is.
Lab Assistant
#255 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 1:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VentusMatt
Don't think that will work for me since I never had them in a sub folder. Maybe if I put them in one it will work

For some reason sub folders won't work in my game. I use to have them and the game worked fine and all my cc showed up in game but whenever I had to reinstall or do a vanilla game, somehow I guess it borked the system and now I can't create sub folders in my game. If I do, none of my cc show up and I end up having to quit and take all my cc out of the subfolder and then put them all in a folder individually. So, instead of just a folder named "hair" with folders named womans, mens etc as subfolders inside it. I now have to create a womans hair folder, a mens hair folder and so on separately. This game is so stupid most of the time but a part of me still enjoys it, the game that is. lol
Test Subject
#256 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 1:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by get_tish
For some reason sub folders won't work in my game. I use to have them and the game worked fine and all my cc showed up in game but whenever I had to reinstall or do a vanilla game, somehow I guess it borked the system and now I can't create sub folders in my game. If I do, none of my cc show up and I end up having to quit and take all my cc out of the subfolder and then put them all in a folder individually. So, instead of just a folder named "hair" with folders named womans, mens etc as subfolders inside it. I now have to create a womans hair folder, a mens hair folder and so on separately. This game is so stupid most of the time but a part of me still enjoys it, the game that is. lol

IIRC, you have to update your Resource.cfg file for multiple sub-folders. Or I could be talking out of my arse. It's been a while, but I feel like I had to add more lines in order for the mods in my subfolders to work, i.e., adding PackedFile */*/*.package, PackedFile */*/*/*.package, and so on.

Onto the main topic, I haven't noticed any of my aesthetic CC not working (hair, clothes, cosmetics, skins, eyes, etc.) but I usually stick with a few producers, like Stealthic, Nightcrawler, kijiko, etc.

The only Mods I noticed no longer working are the Daveo88 NPC mods (I have a whole new appreciation for the Gardener Mod), and Shimrod's AllBedsSameEnergyComfort_V3.
Test Subject
#257 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 2:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynGrl72
Dark Gaia has updated his Tweaked Ages mod here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=538274

Wonderful! I modified the settings to match what I had before the patch, and it's working fine as far as I can tell.
Test Subject
#258 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 2:32 PM
My default replacements eye set stopped working after the last update as well http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=548148
Test Subject
#259 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 2:34 PM
lientebollemeis' TS4 New Aging Mod: Until 70 doesn't work. Saw it wasn't on this list.
Instructor
#260 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 2:55 PM
The no mosiac mods and no zzzz mods work
and Cmar's nude files work fine
Field Researcher
#261 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:23 PM Last edited by Celia : 29th Mar 2015 at 3:14 PM.
Dark Gaia's No Culling has been updated with the reservation that the initial culling that happens when "loading the game, (It's not a story progressions action, so it must be some new function introduced with the patch), but it will prevent any future culling just as it did before." Edit: Version 3 is now available, looks like it should work on the initial culling also.
Inventor
#262 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:33 PM
Didn't find it in the first post but this mod also seems to cause issues: egureh_ToyboxStoresCollectibles_GP01

ScriptFailed message when placing insects: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4.../4443651#M36869
Test Subject
#263 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:22 PM
does anyone know if the skins will be able to work again?? did anyone get their custom skins to work? it upsets me so baaaaad
I'm slowly testing and sorting my ccs out but of course it's going to take me for ever (and I have my exams this week soooo yeaaaah)
Test Subject
#264 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:24 PM
So original codes for aging process sounds modified.
Does this mean TODDLER STAGE is coming close??????
I hope next patch comes with TODDLERS!
Test Subject
DELETED POST
28th Mar 2015 at 5:01 PM Last edited by melissaq64 : 29th Mar 2015 at 5:01 AM.
This message has been deleted by melissaq64.
Test Subject
#265 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:04 PM
Does anyone know if Darkpool's No Jealousy and Poly mods still work?
Mad Poster
#266 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:14 PM
Just a heads up to anyone that uses any of my CAS content recategorisers: The ones that hide content appear to be working fine but the ones that recategorise content appear to be removing the related items from CAS completely. This includes my Simlish default of the "It's on US" tees.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
#267 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:22 PM
I have sub folders and they are working. All my custom furniture is fine and so are the few hairs I have and the clothing. I don't have many mods but the ones I have have mostly been updated and the others seem to be working. I have no complaints except the clothing categories seem to have gotten a bit weird.
Lab Assistant
#268 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissaq64
Apparently, Simleigh's Realistic aging mod doesn't work anymore, although it doesn't crash the game. However, the creator isn't around anymore (I think), so if anyone can take a look at it and possibly fix it? It was a great mod and loved it to bits. Here is a link that you can download the mod since the creator took her blog down, i think it's the only way get it now.
http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/1...ng-legacies-you

There are other aging mods out there that have been updated. Dark Gaia has updated his Tweaked Ages mod here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=538274 and he has a tutorial in the comments on how to make adjustments for your personal use if you're interested.
Mad Poster
#269 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
Just a heads up to anyone that uses any of my CAS content recategorisers: The ones that hide content appear to be working fine but the ones that recategorise content appear to be removing the related items from CAS completely. This includes my Simlish default of the "It's on US" tees.

I'm so glad to read this because I really depend on those hiders. Thank you very much.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#270 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:00 PM
Apparently EAxis will include a fix for the messed up CC filters in the next patch. Hopefully they'll release it before GTW comes out.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...-march-26-patch
Top Secret Researcher
#271 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyBoo
Apparently EAxis will include a fix for the messed up CC filters in the next patch. Hopefully they'll release it before GTW comes out.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...-march-26-patch

Is it then still a good idea to update the existing mods. Or just wait a bit.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
#272 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:34 PM
- Azoresman's No school mod needs updating
- As do these skin tones (Edit: Nevermind. they've recently been updated)

Other than that, I don't seem to have any problems so far. Mods that I have have been updated but not updating them hasn't done anything :P
Forum Resident
#273 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lientebollemeis
Is it then still a good idea to update the existing mods. Or just wait a bit.

Their fix will only effect cc clothing and possibly hair. It's just fixing the issue where all the cc clothing filters don't work anymore so all clothing shows in all categories. So we won't have to update any clothing made before the patch, but anything else that's broken will still need updating. I don't know if hair is included in their fix, but I've heard the hair filters (long, medium, short) no longer work properly, so it's possible they'll be fixed.
Top Secret Researcher
#274 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyBoo
Their fix will only effect cc clothing and possibly hair. It's just fixing the issue where all the cc clothing filters don't work anymore so all clothing shows in all categories. So we won't have to update any clothing made before the patch, but anything else that's broken will still need updating. I don't know if hair is included in their fix, but I've heard the hair filters (long, medium, short) no longer work properly, so it's possible they'll be fixed.

Oke, thank you for the fast response. I'll be working on the update for my aging mods and I'll have them uploaded by tomorrownight.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#275 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynGrl72
The tutorial is in the comments section. I updated his current one for myself already.

Thank you.
Page 11 of 29