Replies: 1099 (Who?), Viewed: 40132 times. | Locked by: justJones Reason: Contest completed
Page 29 of 44
Constant Contestant
staff: moderator
Original Poster
#701 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 10:36 PM
Glad to see you managed to download the shell, Letcupcake

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
#702 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 12:03 AM
I don't think I'll be able to do it in time ... How many days of delay will be accepted ?

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#703 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letcupcake
Great! All done, now I just need to finish taking pictures

You're finished?? But you only got the lot about an hour ago!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#704 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
You're finished?? But you only got the lot about an hour ago!

I had already started a bit earlier so I just wanted t check to see if everything was alright before adding the final details
Instructor
#705 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 1:27 AM
Impressive !

Constant Contestant
Original Poster
#706 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 9:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankoyume
I don't think I'll be able to do it in time ... How many days of delay will be accepted ?
You will lose 1 point per each 24 hours or part-of that you are late, up to 5.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#707 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 10:35 AM Last edited by hazelnutter100 : 25th Jun 2016 at 8:12 PM.
Default Crebawethan Cottage (Home from Home)

Crebawethan Cottage is ideally located, halfway around the St Mary’s coast path from Hugh Town and in the perfect position for a lunch break for hungry walkers. (Please leave muddy boots in the porch.) Alternatively, take an afternoon stroll across the island for a cream tea. For the less energetic, the bus stops at the corner. When storms sweep in across the Atlantic, take refuge in our cosy tearoom. The original inglenook was uncovered during recent renovations and has now been restored.

Edited to add: no CC.
Lab Assistant
#708 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 11:15 AM
I love your cottage hazelnutter, it's super cute!

Now I'm thinking of it again, didn't someone mention during the entry round that their destination would be Tours, the french town? I remember noticing it as it's the town my grandparents are from, so I was really looking forward to it =) but maybe I'm mistaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Put something decorative in it, plants solve everything.

I did a bit of that, and a bit of something else now it's almost finished, on to the final checkings and then pictures!
Lab Assistant
#709 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 4:47 PM Last edited by Letcupcake : 25th Jun 2016 at 1:09 AM.
Wave Leisure Center by Letcupcake
Wave Leisure Center by Letcupcake
Made in TS4

I'm feeling much more confident right now! I read the reviews on my last build and that renewed my inspiration!
Ok, so welcome to my Wave Leisure Center, on Florida! (Sorry for not being specific about the location last time!)
No CC

PS: Both lockers and all showers have the same design.
PSS: My sim is meant to travel around the USA by car, so I was thinking about making a gas station next to emphasize that

Kisses,
LetCupcake
Constant Contestant
Original Poster
#710 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 5:44 PM
hazelnutter100 and Letcupcake both your entries are lovely, thank you

Instructor
#711 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Lorraine
You will lose 1 point per each 24 hours or part-of that you are late, up to 5.

Thanks for the answer. I'll try not to be too late.

Mad Poster
#712 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 7:21 PM
I'm glad to see the deadline has been extended - because I'm just getting started on incarnation 3 of this damned lot :P

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools) Plus! TS2:UNI careers enabled for teens: Here at simbology
Constant Contestant
Original Poster
#713 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 8:04 PM
It has not been extended it was always Tuesday 12mn because I posted the round late

Mad Poster
#714 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 9:17 PM
Ooh I see! Well that's good for me, anyway.

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools) Plus! TS2:UNI careers enabled for teens: Here at simbology
Field Researcher
#715 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 8:25 AM
I'm possibly going to be late with mine again - however, please don't hold up the competition for me. The likelihood is because of health issues, and some other real-life stuff that has come up that I will be doing this a little more slowly than is required.

Simthing for everyone

"No Boom Today. Boom Tomorrow. Always Boom Tomorrow" - Ivanova (B5)
Having trouble with the Graphics card and Sims2? Feel free to pm me here, or in this forum at Leefish Sims 2 Graphic Cards
Scholar
#716 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 1:58 PM
Default B&B At The Lighthouse
Venue: Bed and Breakfast
Built in TS3
No use of cc

Lab Assistant
#717 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 3:24 PM
... and Vincent is killing it again! love that country/shabby cottage style

Unfortunately i'm going to be late too, I won't be able to post before wednesday. RL has gotten quite busy lately, after months of unsuccessful job seeking, suddenly they all want to interview me in the same week ^^
Link Ninja
#718 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 3:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent T.
Venue: Bed and Breakfast

This lot is charming AF.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#719 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 4:17 PM
Good work, Vincent T - I really like the lighthouse idea!
Scholar
#720 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 4:26 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments!
Test Subject
#721 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 6:30 PM Last edited by hazelnutter100 : 13th Jun 2016 at 6:41 PM.
Wow, Vincent. That's another amazing build. I especially like the night-time picture.

Good luck with the job interviews, Monsieur_Oshima. And thanks for the nice comment about my cottage.
Instructor
#722 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 5:31 PM
Heads up, I'm going to be a few days late.
Constant Contestant
Original Poster
#723 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 6:21 PM
Oh dear, so many late submissions this time around! You will lose 1 point for every 24 hours or part of that you are late I'm afraid. But please do post your round and don't give up!

Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#724 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 6:39 PM
I think I may be late too. I somehow managed to overwrite my most recent save with a different hood I have an older save, so I don't have to start from scratch, but I have to redo a LOT.

Sign my yearbook page!
Check out my Etsy shop!
"With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness" - HIM
-Jones-
Mad Poster
#725 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 8:39 PM
Ouch, justJones - I know how that feels! Strongs

Page 29 of 44