Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 7:29 PM
Default How to Edit Effects
Hi!

I’m trying to convert the Sims 4 Snowy Escape hot Spring to Sims 3. I have the bones and everything set up but I can’t seem to figure out how to delete the lights, move/delete some of the effects and scale the bubbling effect.

Here’s an image of what I have so far:

I used TSRW to do most of it but it seems I can’t edit the effects on it. I was told by some other creators to ask here. If there is any way I can edit the effects please let me know and preferably visually because I have a hard time ready too much text sometimes.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JazzySimLife
Hi!

I’m trying to convert the Sims 4 Snowy Escape hot Spring to Sims 3. I have the bones and everything set up but I can’t seem to figure out how to delete the lights, move/delete some of the effects and scale the bubbling effect.

Here’s an image of what I have so far:

I used TSRW to do most of it but it seems I can’t edit the effects on it. I was told by some other creators to ask here. If there is any way I can edit the effects please let me know and preferably visually because I have a hard time ready too much text sometimes.
Do you happen to have the package by any chance?  Because sometimes this is caused by geostates and other times it's the cut-out settings of the effect
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Do you happen to have the package by any chance?  Because sometimes this is caused by geostates and other times it's the cut-out settings of the effect

Here it is! Thank you for helping!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  HotTubHotSpringTest3.zip (1.39 MB, 6 downloads)
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 2:40 PM
So I had this same exact issue before in one of my sims 2> sims 3 conversions, and actually fixed it in some magical way that I can't remember :p 

So what you could do is clone my hot spring and see if that fixes it?

https://greenplumbboblover.tumblr.c...ons-this-entire
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 4:33 PM Last edited by JazzySimLife : 12th Feb 2021 at 5:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
So I had this same exact issue before in one of my sims 2> sims 3 conversions, and actually fixed it in some magical way that I can't remember :p 

So what you could do is clone my hot spring and see if that fixes it?

https://greenplumbboblover.tumblr.c...ons-this-entire

I tried to import yours in TSRW but it couldn't open it.

Like the model won't load