Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 6:33 AM
Default Why Hello There
I am fairly new to Mod The Sims and I figured it would be nice to finally introduce myself to you all. I am MissIsley but any of you can refer to me as Ivy if you like, everyone does<3. I love vintage and retro fashion and culture, comic books, and playing the sims of course. I live in San Diego, CA, and am currently going to school for a degree in literature.

I think within the next week, Ill be uploading some of my sims here to share, so I hope you like them<3
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 7:01 AM
Are... are you me? Goodness; that's creepy. Totally kidding. What is your concentration in Literature (Renaissance, European, what-have-you)? I'm studying Lit. as well with a concentration in Victorian Literature and Gender Studies. <---I'm boring.

Can't wait to see your creations! And I hope to see you milling around the forums with us other folk.

"Goonies never say die."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GigaRevival
Are... are you me? Goodness; that's creepy. Totally kidding. What is your concentration in Literature (Renaissance, European, what-have-you)? I'm studying Lit. as well with a concentration in Victorian Literature and Gender Studies. <---I'm boring.

Can't wait to see your creations! And I hope to see you milling around the forums with us other folk.

Gender studies! I don't think that is boring at all, in fact in the fall I plan on taking a few classes that relate to gender studies (or so I think) . Im starting in January :D. So I haven't actually started yet, but I'm so happy and proud of it I thought I would put it in there, I'm really excited, did I mention that? Oh I love Victorian lit! In recent months I've developed a mad passion for it, so perhaps I will mainly study that, along with creative writing :3

Why thank you! I hope you like them<3 and I certainly hope to! I am always excited to meet and talk with new people.
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 7:48 AM
Victorian Lit. is seriously amazing and pairing it with Gender Studies (particularly since this was a period in which women writer's were coming out of the woodwork) is perfect. Of course, I'm biased though. XD And I'm excited for you and wish you the best of luck.

"Goonies never say die."
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 10:41 AM
Gender Studies? Oh well, I'm still secondary student, don't need to explain it to me yet. I don't really like literature anyway (ESPECIALLY ENGLISH!).

missisley, welcome to MTS! Hope you have a nice stay!

Hey there! :)
Inventor
#6 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 10:46 AM
*Gasp* How dare ye Haricots! <--Just because I've never used it before.

"Goonies never say die."
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 11:36 AM
Giga... *I'm speechless*

Hey there! :)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#8 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 3:41 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! Looking forward to see your sims I hope you have fun here! ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 3:21 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Banned
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 4:27 AM
Hiiiiiiiiii! *poke*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
Hiiiiiiiiii! *poke*

Hello! How are you?
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 12:47 AM
Welcome to MTS Miss, this is a wonderful community make yourself at home!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 8:30 PM
Why thank you :D
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 3:45 AM
Hello Ivy, welcome to the site!

My daughter is doing a degree in Literature, she has to read and write a LOT!

I hope you have fun here.