Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 29 of 84
Test Subject
#701 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:31 PM
Nice work .
Lab Assistant
#702 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 11:35 PM
This is an absolutely brilliant idea-- thank you so much for sharing all your hard work!
Scholar
Original Poster
#703 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AreilDelphinus
Do they go into the tunable core configuration file or just into the packages folder?

Probably just the packages folder. Please note that the sliderhack is incompatible with EGC, so only use Jonha_Sliders.
Test Subject
#704 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:38 PM
Hi, i really love this mod, but i need a little help for something. I have delphy framework and both base game and WA. I have Windows XP professionnal SP3. I followed the steps to install it and it should works. But the result for the female breast isn't as good as it should be. I can't really see changes with the clothes, not as much as it should be. It seems that the clothes don't adapt to the changes. I don't understand why is it like that. What should i do to make this mod works really fine?
Scholar
Original Poster
#705 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngeHellback
But the result for the female breast isn't as good as it should be. I can't really see changes with the clothes, not as much as it should be.

First note, that the screenshots are made with an old version of the sliders, the new ones have a slightly smaller range. Secondly note, that the breast volume depends highly on the fatness on the sim, very thin ones can't get very large ones. Thirdly, some clothing doesn't have proper bone assignments, so it may show no or only very little changes.
Test Subject
#706 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 8:54 PM
you know what your all imature thats too realistic you all need sex help only one love only one life keep it clean but it is ur choice im just a christian guy. this is freedom of speech!

Sims 2 creator **ACE**CREATIONS**Sims 3 Creator
Adbeers01
Lab Assistant
#707 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 1:44 AM
hey jonha, need sum help pliz, can u tell me if i can use it with high end stuff version 3.2? since u said the slider hack is specifically linked to each patch version. thanx
Test Subject
#708 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 9:26 AM
Hi Jonha. I have a question. Are the traits edited with the sliders genitically linked? Like how a sim with big lips can pass that trait onto their child? can a female with big hips/breasts pass that on to their kid?

thanks!!
Test Subject
#709 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 9:31 AM
Are the new sliders compatible with the Indie Stone mod?
Scholar
Original Poster
#710 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kirbunny431
A question that's been eating away at me: is this mod done, or will there be more updates in the future?

I will provide updates:

- New versions of the sliderhack
- New sliders (but they will be probably a separate upload)
- Fixes and improvements to the current sliders

Quote: Originally posted by smukase
hey jonha, need sum help pliz, can u tell me if i can use it with high end stuff version 3.2? since u said the slider hack is specifically linked to each patch version. thanx

I will provide an update for the sliderhack soon. The sliders themselves work file.

Quote: Originally posted by thekirstin
Hi Jonha. I have a question. Are the traits edited with the sliders genitically linked? Like how a sim with big lips can pass that trait onto their child? can a female with big hips/breasts pass that on to their kid?

Yes, they can. The sliders are geneteical, just as every other slider.

Quote: Originally posted by Alidai
Are the new sliders compatible with the Indie Stone mod?

The sliders yes, the sliderhack, no. But afaik Indie Stone is deprecated. I suggest switching to Awesomemod and/or Twallan's story progression.
Test Subject
#711 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 3:43 PM
please can someone help. I'm not that intelligant when it comes to computers, as I am only 14. I don't really understand the install instructions, so please could someone tell me a step to step instructions? Which is easy to understand, and also, when I did read the install instructions it mentioned a folder in programfiles/electronicarts/thesims3/mod/packages. But I don't have a folder called mod? please can someone help me with all of this! Thankyou!
Scholar
Original Poster
#712 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soph2795
please can someone help. I'm not that intelligant when it comes to computers, as I am only 14. I don't really understand the install instructions, so please could someone tell me a step to step instructions? Which is easy to understand, and also, when I did read the install instructions it mentioned a folder in programfiles/electronicarts/thesims3/mod/packages. But I don't have a folder called mod? please can someone help me with all of this! Thankyou!

Please read the faq on the front page. I won't explain everything again. You have to download delphy's framework installer (see link below), it will create a folder called mods with a folder called packages inside, and it will install all other necessary files.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=384014
Test Subject
#713 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 10:03 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for the answer. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#714 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 8:18 PM
Unreal. Thanks,.

Intru informatique...
Test Subject
#715 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 9:19 AM
dont anderstand what this do ?D:
Test Subject
#716 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 6:29 PM
I installed your sliders and your sliderHack 1.8.25-2.3.33 to remove the limits, but I've got a problem in the head section.
Some of the basic sliders don't work anymore. They are still there, but it happens nothing when I click on them.
Test Subject
#717 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 8:22 PM
Pressing the thanks button doesn't express how much my daughter and I appreciate how much this mod improves the sim3 world (daughter's used mod for awhile but I only just played S3 for first time in nearly a year). It's just great seeing widely varied body types. Aside from not being able to make dwarves (yeah, I know, I use Delphy's height slider and read about the limits) we're largely unlimited in what we can make our toons look like thanks to you. If you ever need encouragement to add more sliders I'm so there for ya but this mod already makes a massive difference and is beyond great as is. Thanks again.
Scholar
Original Poster
#718 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lemitis
I installed your sliders and your sliderHack 1.8.25-2.3.33 to remove the limits, but I've got a problem in the head section.
Some of the basic sliders don't work anymore. They are still there, but it happens nothing when I click on them.

The sliderhack should remove the limit and fix those disabled sliders. If it's not working, you probably have a conflicting core mod installed.

Quote: Originally posted by Weji
Pressing the thanks button doesn't express how much my daughter and I appreciate how much this mod improves the sim3 world (daughter's used mod for awhile but I only just played S3 for first time in nearly a year). It's just great seeing widely varied body types. Aside from not being able to make dwarves (yeah, I know, I use Delphy's height slider and read about the limits) we're largely unlimited in what we can make our toons look like thanks to you. If you ever need encouragement to add more sliders I'm so there for ya but this mod already makes a massive difference and is beyond great as is. Thanks again.

Note: I'm currently working on a height slider, see here:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=394522
Test Subject
#719 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 9:12 AM
[QUOTE=jonha]The sliderhack should remove the limit and fix those disabled sliders. If it's not working, you probably have a conflicting core mod installed.

I have your sliderhack, and Drakah's mod. Does your sliderhack conflict with Drakah's CORE_UI_CASsliders_WA_18_23?
I don't know, but I think it doesn't work without that.
What can I do to fix it?
Scholar
Original Poster
#720 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lemitis
I have your sliderhack, and Drakah's mod. Does your sliderhack conflict with Drakah's CORE_UI_CASsliders_WA_18_23?
I don't know, but I think it doesn't work without that.
What can I do to fix it?

Yes, they conflict. Maybe ask Drakah to integrate my Hack in his mod.

Or use Awesomemod, it already contains both Hacks.
Test Subject
#721 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 2:51 PM Last edited by Lemitis : 3rd Apr 2010 at 3:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Yes, they conflict. Maybe ask Drakah to integrate my Hack in his mod.

Or use Awesomemod, it already contains both Hacks.

Where can I find Awsomemod? I already searched for it but couldn't find it. Just for the newest patch.
Or is it just updated for the compatibility and works with all the former patches?
Scholar
Original Poster
#722 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 7:45 PM
Awesomemod is here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

It usually works only with the last game version. Current version is 1.10, but there is somewhere an update for 1.11 in the testing area.
Test Subject
#723 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 7:55 PM
Hi, I have a question about it. I downloaded them and they won't show up in the game. I have a mac, and the tutorials about downloading package files for mac aren't very clear. I also downloaded the hack for more than 20 sliders. I followed all your instructions, but when they showed up in the downloads section of the launcher, they were unknown files and when I tried to download them into the game, it said failed. Also I use sims world adventures. Please message me and help me with this problem. Thank you.
Instructor
#724 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 9:09 PM Last edited by Fawkes : 3rd Apr 2010 at 10:46 PM.
Here ya go jonha, 1.11

It says Extended range in the file name, but when i go into the package itself it says the range is normal? If it extends the range for you, then i suggest going into the package when you have time and seeing whats going on, just PM me if there is any issues

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Scholar
Original Poster
#725 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 9:49 PM
The file you posted actually seems to extend the range by 4x.

Not tested it since I use still 1.10 as you know, but when decompiling it in Reflector, it looks like this:
Code:
            if (sliderData.mBidirectional)
            {
                slider.MinValue = -1024;
            }
            else
            {
                slider.MinValue = 0;
            }
            slider.MaxValue = 0x400;

instead of
Code: