Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers needed*Charmed BOS Other items added Updated 18th Aug

by Aimoss Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 2:26 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2005 at 9:16 AM by Aimoss : Updated & New items added

459 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 454 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 19
Test Subject
#351 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:54 AM
i have a question^^ i don't know how to install a zip or rar file. can anybody help me, please?
Test Subject
#352 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:04 AM
Looks Chramed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#353 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:23 PM
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Test Subject
#354 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 6:02 PM
OMG
that's so great!
I love charmed and I love these objects!!
thanks sooooooo much
Instructor
#355 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 5:29 AM Last edited by luslipz73 : 29th Oct 2005 at 5:41 AM.
Default color enabled scarfs
Aimoss, I'm not sure if your still checking this thread or not but I color enabled your 2 and 3 tile scarfs Im enclosing the files in this post I forgot to take a picture but as soon as I restart my game ill add it I didnt change the file names so they should overwrite the originals. I'll also pm you to let you they are here.
Dee
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Aimossrecolorable2and3tilescarfs.rar (212.2 KB, 3238 downloads)

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Lab Assistant
#356 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slimjady16
i have a question^^ i don't know how to install a zip or rar file. can anybody help me, please?

check the top of the page for toutorials
Test Subject
#357 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 10:40 PM
Can someone please post the mesh of the Book of Shadows? I can't download it from the site. Please and Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#358 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:17 PM
For some reason i am having trouble uploading the fully furnished house. I have a question in under help. So until i get back from vacation the unfurnished version with exception to the (old) book stand mesh requierd for aims BOS, is up for download.
Test Subject
#359 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 2:45 AM
AIM please just post once in a while lol
Test Subject
#360 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 3:40 PM
Cant D/l :s
I CANT DOWNLOAD THE BoS!!

I KEEP SAVING IT AND THEN MOVING THE FILES INTO THE SIMS DOWNLOADS FOLDER AND I CANT FIND IT IN THE GAME?????!!!!!?????

DO YOU NEED ANY EP's TO USE THE BoS????

JakeyBoy
Lab Assistant
#361 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:10 PM
The old base has been removed from ellis's site. They updated there stand there.
If you want to old stand i have it uploaded in my Charmed manor. I wanted to meka the house fully furnished but it made the file extreemly large so i was unable too.
#362 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:25 PM
Okay I d'l'ed everything yesterday. About the only things showing up for me are the awning, a few of the things to go on top of the fridge and the dining room chair. I'm re-dling the beds and tubs and such. Hoipefully that'll be fine when I try it out later but I can't - obviously - get the mesh from Ellis's site. I did find Brootsbasket's stuff so that'll help. The fridge didn't show up either but I've since followed your link and found the mesh for that so hopefully it'll be fine when I go back and try it tonight. It's an awful lot of work for you do all that you've done with it so I'd very much like to say thank you and I'm sorry to be a bother again.
Test Subject
#363 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 5:05 AM
Default is there any chance?
that you could make this into one file, or extract it as a furnished and ready house?
Test Subject
#364 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 12:43 PM
please petalstaken could you post the mesh of the BOS like some other people here, I can't use it because I can't find the mesh file :puppy:

(and should you make prue as well?? your so fanstasic! :valentine )
#365 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 5:07 AM
cool !!! cant wait to use items!!
Test Subject
#366 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 2:09 AM
ive read all your guys and gals post i also am a big fan of charmed,buffy,angel,and smallville i love the work you guys have done its wounderful to see things changed from the show to the sims im always looking for something new and i like good work to everyone.
Test Subject
#367 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cateyes
yeah looking for that too, but so far i havnt found any good pics, i tried to take screenshots from the episodes that i have on my comp, but that didnt really work either

I found a couple decent pictures of little bits of P3 on TheDemonsJumble. Hope they help somebody.
Screenshots
#368 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 8:26 AM Last edited by Amber Flaymez : 13th Jan 2006 at 10:30 AM.
im new here and i have been looking for pics of p3 for a long time so i can make it in sims. I have even looked on my dvd set but it changes in every eppy it seems. I have tried to make it myself but to no avail. hopefully somebody here with better talent than me can do it. I will try to post some shots form the dvd if it is allowed so maybe someone can make a better one than i have.
I also want to say that this is AWESOME Halliwell Manor stuff. Keep it coming.
Test Subject
#369 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 11:25 AM
This is really cool!
Test Subject
#370 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 8:17 PM
Fab! Am about to build my first halliwell house and your wonderful downloads will make a great addition :nod: thank you! :wave:
Test Subject
#371 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:27 AM
You've found my other addiction!!! First Sims2, now Charmed!!! :baloons:
Forum Resident
#372 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 9:45 PM
***** 5 stars for you Aimoss!!! Lovely decor!!! Thanks so much for your hard work and sharing!!!

Also XButt great work as well....thank you both for helping so many people!!!

:gidea: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yippee:
#373 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 1:42 PM
Cool, exactly what I have searched.
Thanks
Greeting Denise
Lab Assistant
#374 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 5:26 AM
Yay for the Charmed stuff! You RAWK! I don't know if anyone feels the same way but I adore Charmed. I think we should all boycott Aaron Spelling/Paramount if they end up dropping Charmed at the end of this season!! LOL

Cheers and THanks Again!
MoonGoddess1111 :nod:
Test Subject
#375 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:38 AM
If anyone knows something about working with recolors, there is a great oval picture that would be perfect for the picture above the desk in the parlor.

The link: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=123004

The picture:
Screenshots
Page 15 of 19