Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers needed*Charmed BOS Other items added Updated 18th Aug

by Aimoss Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 2:26 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2005 at 9:16 AM by Aimoss : Updated & New items added

459 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 454 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 19
Instructor
#401 Old 11th May 2006 at 9:55 PM
wow, it all looks great! Thanks for sharing.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#402 Old 24th May 2006 at 2:44 AM
Hi Um I tried to DL the mesh for the bookstand and there's nothing to DL on that page and I can't read whatever language the site is in to find it. Exactly what is the mesh called so I know what I'm looking for?

*Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten*
Lab Assistant
#403 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 6:31 PM
Quote:
I tried to DL the mesh for the bookstand and there's nothing to DL on that page and I can't read whatever language the site is in to find it. Exactly what is the mesh called so I know what I'm looking for?

It's here: http://sims2ellis.h15.ru/hobbies4.html

But I, personally, have never been able to get the book of shadows to appear in the game. I can get the bookstand from ellis.ru to show up, but there's no option to have it look like the BOS.
Lab Assistant
#404 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 8:29 AM
I can't get Ellis Sims to load for me. I really need the bookstand mesh, I want to sell book of shadows stands from my Manor and is there anywhere else I can get the mesh please?

Thanks
Test Subject
#405 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 9:54 AM
@Aimoss:
Hey .....
Perhaps you already know our "Charmed-Project" at "SimsForum" (http://www.simforum.de/showthread.php?t=127848) and "ModTheSims" (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...326#post1274326) ! We are still looking for great Objects etc. for our Project!
Your Charmed (recolor-)objects (BOS, kitchen etc.) are exactly what we are looking for!! So it would be great if you could give it to us so that we could use it for our Project!!
Of course we will show up a Link to your Page or show up your Name, just how you like!!
We would be very grateful!!
(and: I can't send u PN. It's full)

@BrokenLit: I got same problem!
Test Subject
#406 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 10:29 AM
and once again

here is the direct link to the page with a book stand, but this is a newer mesh, Aimoss BOS-recolors will not work with it: http://sims2ellis.h15.ru/hobbies4.html (find it under new objects - hobbies - page 4)

the old mesh has been removed from ellis.ru.
i've uploaded the older version (hope this is allowed) for all of you who still want it: old BOS-mesh-file (it's a direct link)
Test Subject
#407 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 12:39 PM
ohhhh.. than u madaya!! Sorry, I didn't read.. yay..
Test Subject
#408 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:43 AM
where did you guys get those charmed windows and doors please give me a link in the replt please.
Lab Assistant
#409 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:56 AM
Ditto almost
Quote: Originally posted by Aimoss
Hi Everybody!!
I am soooooooooo sorry I haven't been around for such a long time - My PC crashed & I lost everything - My objects, my house - everything I thought I'd backed up but sadly (& foolishly I hadn't!!) Needless to say this was a horrible shock & I really lost interest for a while, I am hoping to get everything back oncourse again due to the new EP!!
Thank you all for your wonderful messages!!
Aims
XXX

My PC crashed after a failed attempt to upgrade. it will not even boot up. I lost alot of my stuff to. I will be getting my new PC soon. Until then i can only view and visit from a friends. THough i haven't lost interest i miss playen' the game and creating. Glad to see you back Aims, I might have lost interest to if i were still a newleywed. We still have our fun but after 11 years we both need our ME time too. Catch Ya'll later.
#410 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:27 AM
I love your stuff.Can I make a request.I think it would be cool to have broken peices of furniture like when the manor blew up in the second to the last episode.Thanks Your doing a great job.
Lab Assistant
#411 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 6:22 PM Last edited by Meemo : 11th Sep 2006 at 6:28 PM. Reason: added to the bottom
Default outside
Thanks for all of this stuff - it's all fab.... I am trying to get all the best bits for my charmed neighborhood...

I have a pretty good Halliwell Manor and good likenesses of the sisters which I got off the exchange, now you've just made the interior complete!!

I've done my own wallpaper for the outside which is more true to the real house - a modification of the simgoddesses walls which were the correct colour.

I've posted the extra outside walls -

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Lab Assistant
#412 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 8:47 PM
Which file do you need to download for the stand? I've got them all, and the original book mesh, but the book on stand won't show up in my game??? HELP!!!

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Test Subject
#413 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 5:14 AM
Aims Come Back Please

Eliott & Chris
\
~*´¨)
¸.·* ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´*~
Test Subject
#414 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 6:00 AM
For some reason the BOS's aren't showing up. The spirit board is though. I removed other downloads in case there was a conflict and still no go. Any ideas?
Test Subject
#415 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 8:45 AM
Hi i love your charmed stuff and was wondering could you please give me the same area of mesh that you used for your BOS of shadows stand please or tell me were to look be please tye it so i know.
Field Researcher
#416 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:24 AM
This is really nice :D
Field Researcher
#417 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 12:54 PM
Wow, this is really amazing!! I really enjoy this, thank you :D

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Lab Assistant
#418 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bookworm36912
For some reason the BOS's aren't showing up. The spirit board is though. I removed other downloads in case there was a conflict and still no go. Any ideas?

you need the mesh...

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...866#post1092866

Test Subject
#419 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:04 AM
uhhh does the house come with everything .?
Ohhh and awsome job on making the book .

THNX.
Lab Assistant
#420 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 9:13 PM
I know i have been gone a while, but i am back and am sad to see that Aims is still awal i hope she is doing well in where ever life takes her.
Test Subject
#421 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 11:19 PM
Yeah, What They Said!
I Agree

Quote: Originally posted by butterflykiss4u
***** 5 stars for you Aimoss!!! Lovely decor!!! Thanks so much for your hard work and sharing!!!

Also XButt great work as well....thank you both for helping so many people!!!

:gidea: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yippee:
Test Subject
#422 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:58 AM
http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3060

here is a link to some fatastic charmed windows and doors they are awsome
Test Subject
#423 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:02 AM
Thank You! Charmed Is My Favourite Program! What Charmed house would you reccomend for these?
Test Subject
#424 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 7:35 AM
hey i finally got meshes working becuz im a dork ;P and am computer illiterate....but are the sims supposed to be using the BOS as a bookcase???doih.....anoyone know if this'll get fixed
Lab Assistant
#425 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RsRosco4
hey i finally got meshes working becuz im a dork ;P and am computer illiterate....but are the sims supposed to be using the BOS as a bookcase???doih.....anoyone know if this'll get fixed

yes it works like a book case as the mesh is based on one. That's the way it is!! BTW do you have seasons? My BOS used to work but now it's reverted back to being a bookcase and the window scarves flash blue now. I have a feeling that I haven't been on my charmed neighborhood since I installed Seasons and now half my stuff doesn't work anymore - help anyone?

Page 17 of 19