Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 8:32 AM
How Can I Create Incredible Success off of Bakery Shop??
Does anyone know how to create a booming business out of a bakery shop? I mean like making at least $3,000 simoleons a day? I'd love to test out any ideas, but I don't know where to start. My guess is selling something supplemental to baked goods like flowers from Seasons. Please help! This hopeless romantic would love to have two sims fall and love and grow old with a shop they pass down to their children.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kingquackerrupert
Does anyone know how to create a booming business out of a bakery shop? I mean like making at least $3,000 simoleons a day? I'd love to test out any ideas, but I don't know where to start. My guess is selling something supplemental to baked goods like flowers from Seasons. Please help! This hopeless romantic would love to have two sims fall and love and grow old with a shop they pass down to their children.

If anyone is looking for a mod that basically functions as an expansion pack for businesses and store lots, guess what I just found.

OPEN FOR BUSINESS EXPANSION MOD by Sim State
https://modthesims.info/d/656829/si...-expansion.html

EFFEN' AMAZING, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT MORE DEPTH TO STORE LOTS!!