Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Izumi Curtis of Full Metal Alchemist

by monaghan Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 7:03 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2005 at 11:29 PM by monaghan

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghettometalchick
Very nice sim you made, I must say. But where you got those dreads from, Compulsive-D's webpage, she specifically said in her rules that she would not accept people re-uploading her meshes/dreads on third party sites, such as the Sims2.com, and of course, ModtheSims2.com. I wonder how she feels now...just so you know.

That's why it's not included in the package, I just linked to the site.
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:52 AM
Amazing job! I'd LOVE to see more! =D <3
Forum Resident
#28 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 12:14 PM
she looks like a female Xaldin from kingdom hearts..X3

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 4:34 AM
i love this download X3 its awsome FMA is the bset anime i think,i love they way you desigend this sim,.....OMG you have a wrath gimme!wrath is a cute insane lonatic child!his awsome i wish you had a download of him :O,you did an awsome job on him 2
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 12:20 AM
Awsome! I would love to see your other sims!

subduction, its a bitch.
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 10:46 PM
Yaaaa! I found her! Thanks for making her! You did a really good job!
And *Gaspies* is that Wrath I see? It IS Wrath! Ooo I want him too!!
-lol- Thanks for uploading!

And as I lay there in bed, I looked up at the millions of stars, and wondered, Where the heck is my ceiling?
Page 2 of 2