Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED* Wooden Door And Window Set

by temptress Posted 30th Mar 2006 at 2:22 AM - Updated 5th Apr 2006 at 12:20 AM by temptress : UPDATE

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:12 AM Last edited by KillPres : 26th Jun 2006 at 5:56 PM.
Default Shadows
Well, I just noticed this: The doors have a horrible shadow around them (similar to simnuts' Trianon collection, which has been fixed recently). I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet.... or is it just me?

EDIT: Yeah, it was just me. Sorry. :P
Scholar
#27 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 6:06 PM
Oh thank you so much for this beautiful set. I love the style and colors. I never use diagonals either but I think it was kind of you to update the set with them considering some of the requests were not very politely worded.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Oh thank you so much for this beautiful set. I love the style and colors. I never use diagonals either but I think it was kind of you to update the set with them considering some of the requests were not very politely worded.

thank you, i agree with you.
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:56 PM
I just found these!! Thank you so much.

I will use these a lot - please tell me if it's OK to use in home uploads (this will make me VERY HAPPY!!) but even if not I'll still use them.

You are so gracious in dealing with the not so nice comments and I agree, we all should just be grateful that creators make nice things for us and even more grateful that they are FREE!

Constructive criticism I think is fine and a request asked in a polite way is more appreciated than just saying why didn't you do this!!

Looking forward to more great work from you.

~Dee~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deelee4952
I just found these!! Thank you so much.

I will use these a lot - please tell me if it's OK to use in home uploads (this will make me VERY HAPPY!!) but even if not I'll still use them.

You are so gracious in dealing with the not so nice comments and I agree, we all should just be grateful that creators make nice things for us and even more grateful that they are FREE!

Constructive criticism I think is fine and a request asked in a polite way is more appreciated than just saying why didn't you do this!!

Looking forward to more great work from you.

~Dee~

yes, you can use them. as long as is not on paid sites or exchange.
and ... thank you : )
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 12:33 PM
this set is so wonderful! i was looking 4 some nice wooden set, i couldnt find it anywhere.. and here i found it, but more beautiful than i was expecting big thanks & greets

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
sorry if my eng isnt perfect! :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 11:52 PM
Thanks, this is just what I need for a house request I'm working on! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 2:51 AM
thanks
Page 2 of 2