Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED*looong table - choose your own lenght - now with corners

by mia86 Posted 22nd May 2006 at 11:21 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 7:58 AM by -Maylin-

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:29 AM
Ah! Your objects are just making my castle better and better... Not having to overlap tables to get the Royal Court Dining Hall table anymore will be a definite bonus Thanks so much!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 10:49 PM
This will fit great in my castle dining room :D

Words of Wisdom:
Human stop think when he(she) stop read...
Old habits die hard...
The more you get, the more you want...
If you want a thingdone well, do it yourself...
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 1:50 AM
you're my hero! Now I can make my big medieval banquets and I'm so glad you made it base game compatible
Mad Poster
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:57 AM
What more can I say about how useful they're...?
Thanks for making them and sharing them... You're really thoughtful...
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:50 PM
Maia like I already said I love this object but in my game i can place the tables and everyting fine in buy/ build modes. But when i go back to live mode my character gets an icon of the table that appears at the top of the screen (the action icon) and it just keeps flashing and none of the people do what you tell them. As soon as i deleted the tables they went back to normal. I only have the base game, wondering what the problem is. WOuld definatley appreciate help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luckywelshpup
Maia like I already said I love this object but in my game i can place the tables and everyting fine in buy/ build modes. But when i go back to live mode my character gets an icon of the table that appears at the top of the screen (the action icon) and it just keeps flashing and none of the people do what you tell them. As soon as i deleted the tables they went back to normal. I only have the base game, wondering what the problem is. WOuld definatley appreciate help!

Thanks for reporting this bug, but i have no idea what it could be. I actually dont play the sims too often cause im only doing stuff to upload.
Ok, i think this is a base game problem. To understand it, could you please tell me if it happens with all parts of the table (does it happen with the repository table too?). And does it happen always when you have my tables in your lots, or just at random times?
Since i am a proud owner of all EPs, i cant really test this myself, but id appreciate every comment from other base game testers who had this problem.
Thanks in advance mia :dunce:

you can still pm me with requests and stuff...only i'm not very often logged in at the moment...
busy with real life, try later again ;)
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:36 PM
Great work. Thanks. . .
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:53 AM
Sorry I won't be able to help you I'll be away at summer courses for the next 5wks. Sorry
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 4:38 PM
its ok, i dont know what to do about it anyway. if anybody else has this problem please tell me
mia :dunce:

you can still pm me with requests and stuff...only i'm not very often logged in at the moment...
busy with real life, try later again ;)
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:43 AM
This is so AWESOME! It has come in so handy in my games so far, particularly in my castle where I'm using very long tables. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 4:34 PM
Thank you! I often make large families, and it bugged me that there were no tables big enough for them. This is so awesome! Thanks again! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:18 PM
There wouldn't happen to be any chairs to match would there?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 31st May 2014 at 12:00 PM
Thanks a lot !
Very good table !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 8:17 AM
THANK YOU!, perfect for my witch's house.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#40 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 9:25 AM
For those really large groups of Sims .... thank you!
Page 2 of 2