Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yuna from Final Fantasy X

by Akito Posted 15th Feb 2005 at 2:11 PM

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:21 AM
nice outfit

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 4:25 PM
You could try to make to Yune of FFX-2 ?
Could they make it?
Thank You
#28 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 2:43 AM
is there and way to make her left eye green?
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 11:27 PM
So Pretty, I like it
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TurboJAzn
If you know how to do the eyes, why not go ahead and make it and then upload it here?

i've tryed but it allways looks like sheis wereing eyes as eyeliner I've tryed about 11 times trying to get it rhigt but it never work's :werd: :weep: .

Rikku:ya think we need a password?
Paine:how about kick...its...ass.
Yuna:That could work ;)
taken from FFX-2
#31 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 6:04 AM
Default Yuna huh?
This sim looks oddly familiar, the face, the outfit... "Whats that! The same exact screeshot even!" Wow! If you were going to steal a sim and say it was yours, you probably shouldn't have used the same image that is on this website that has the same download of the SAME SIM!!!

Here is the screenshot from Gamespot DLX
http://image.com.com/gamespot/image...2_screen004.jpg

And here is the download page for the Yuna sim
http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/thesims2...fo_6119558.html

Great job, theif! I should report you!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#32 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 10:40 AM
bryan,

Please note the *author* on the Gamespot pages.

Quote:
the sims 2 final fantasy sim pack (Final_Fantasy_Sims2Pack.zip)
from: akito / size: 12.5 MB / posted: 02-mar-2005 / 475 downloads

Now note the author of these - it's the same person. They therefore did not steal anything becuase it's thier own work!

They are allowed to post it wherever they want, and I suggest you check into these things better next time you want to accuse people of stealing.

Regards,
Delphy
#33 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 1:36 AM
OMG! I'm so sorry Akita! I was just acting on impulse. These are beatiful sims, don't get me wrong. It was just weird finding them here and then there. Sorry again. *turning red and pulling on collor*. Uh... yea
#34 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 1:38 PM
Eee~ I LOVE you!! Such a pretty Yuna~ =D!! -Marrys you.- xD
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 12:00 AM
Akito, your characters are the best I've seen, you've done a GREAT work.
Could you make Juri (the referee of the Dark Tournament from the Anime Yu Yu Hakusho) or Botan from the same series? Thanks!
Juri:

Botan:

Sorry for so many images, they are from different views of Juri and Botan.
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 11:47 AM
The clothes are wonderful. And i don't blame you for cutting and pasteing the patterns, i wouldn't like to draw them by hand either!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 7:31 AM
Hey... umm... is there any way to make two different color eyes.. i need eyes: right light blue left red/brown!!! I REEEAAALLYYY NEEEEDDDD TTOOOO KKKNNNOOWW!!!! -=yanks out hair=-
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:01 PM
I thought about that to. Yuna has different colord eyes.
But beside that, its a great Yuna you have made.
Test Subject
#39 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:43 AM
the dress is pretty and beautiful but the dress don't have that stuff on the arms. And the face: It isn't so pretty but well cone!
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 12:28 PM
beautiful. best final fantasy sim i have so far
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 8:10 AM
Omg So Good! Rawr!
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 5:00 PM
She's cute ^^ and the clothes are great =)
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:04 PM
It (again) is so great!! The collection for final fantasy x and x-2 sims just keep growing!! Thnx again!!! :sci:
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 7:13 PM
THANK YOU!!! Finally a Yuna that actually looks like Yuna! Can You PLEASE make a Tidus I love your work!!!!:0
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:20 PM
Akito can you please post that haristyle I've been looking for it everywhere but i cant find it. :fallen: Sorry for being so pesky but I'm really picky about these kind of things :bump:
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 12:29 PM
It's a great sim, but the dress is off. Her shoes are wrong, she's missing slevels and her bow looks less detailed and less accurate to the other yuna sim i have downloaded.
However i did download it to try it out but but needs improving. If you need so see whats missing check out a pic of her and im sure you can see what is wrong.
<3

#47 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:30 AM
Gorgeous! So pretty and very good job!

"Take another chance to find a distant sanity" - Lacuna Coil
Test Subject
#48 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:50 PM
This is great!I love it!
Hey, u know,u can make her head shorter!When u are in the "Create a sim"area n in... Page 3 n then Head there is a...liner(Oh gosh, I hate to write in english!) for how long the head shall be. there u can fix it!

Cold in heart 'n' hand 'n' bone
Cold in travelers far from home
They do not see when lies ahead
When Sun has failed 'n' Moon is dead
If U can make Dilandau for me I would have just as much respect for U the Hylians have for Triforce!
Send an mail if u-ve done him!
Test Subject
#49 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss_Ekström
This is great!I love it!
Hey, u know,u can make her head shorter!When u are in the "Create a sim"area n in... Page 3 n then Head there is a...liner(Oh gosh, I hate to write in english!) for how long the head shall be. there u can fix it!

Hey miss ekström, Im wondering what u ment by that. could you explaint again in swedish for me?
Page 2 of 2