Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#2776 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 5:11 PM
Homeworking. I woke up at six and decided to stay up so I could finish my two subjects and buttload of math I have left. I'm almost done with the two book subjects, then it's on to math! Yay... I deserve a nap after this.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2777 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 7:22 PM
My college is located in a little college town, meaning that the choice of restaurants (both on and off-campus) is very slim. Some friends and I are craving different food, so we're driving into the city for dinner tonight. So excited!

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Instructor
#2778 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 7:45 PM
The nice neighbor just came by and gave us some dessert since my mom gave her some too. She made these soooooo damn good *____* !

Common sense is so rare these days...
Alchemist
#2779 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 8:00 AM
Going to sleep. I think today was a pretty good day. I finished my homework, went to the park and nearly fell over, and started a couple more translating projects. Tomorrow I plan to get at least one subject of homework done (I refuse to leave it all for three days left. I'm sick of marathon homework days) and do some translating.

Now, before I go, OMGBEAUTIFULMUSICIDON'TWANTTOLEAVEIT.

Goodnight girls.
Mad Poster
#2780 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 8:08 AM
Waiting for my nails to dry so I can make a cup of tea.
Instructor
#2781 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 10:08 AM
Hiding from annoying friends that stalk me on Facebook. Gah.

Mad Poster
#2782 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 10:11 AM
Badly wanting another gin and tonic and waiting for my friend to get here so we can prepare for a party.
Scholar
#2783 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 10:44 AM
Drinking a glass of wine and waiting for my boyfriend to return home with snacks so we can watch our movie.
Top Secret Researcher
#2784 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 6:52 PM
Watching TV with a friend and waiting for the pizza to be ready.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Lab Assistant
#2785 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 10:02 AM
Getting organised for and thinking about my first day of college tomorrow. Squeeing about it uncontrollably. I'm so (weirdly) excited about it, normally I should find it terrifying. I can't wait to see some of my old friends even though none of them are in my class.
Mad Poster
#2786 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:11 AM
Writing. I just finished an essay draft which is due in tomorrow, and now I'm working on a piece of fiction even though I have another novella to write and a paper on schizophrenia to write.
Mad Poster
#2787 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 4:19 PM
Spending the day working on a paper about religious conviction despite harsh circumstances in Puritan literature. After I wrap it up, it's movie night in my dorm.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
#2788 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 4:56 PM
I went to church, after that I was noting all the day... I've about 200-220 people, concepts, events, places I've to learn for tomorrow TO not to fail... Those one people who don't get satisfied with an almost-done mark have to learn more... We've a strict teacher, I hope I'll do well...
Banned
#2789 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 8:52 PM
Searching, searching, searching, searching...the internet, AND of course I just had to visit MTS2, to see if there were any new Simmie Goodies to DL. But other than that, hmm…I'm not doing anything THAT important, NOPE.
Mad Poster
#2790 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:18 PM
I had a bowl of cereal (yes, I'm a night owl) just now and was like "Oh, we're out of milk" and then my dad was like "ARE YOU BLIND IT'S RIGHT HERE!" and yep, it was right in front of my face.

Long story short, I need an eye exam xD

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#2791 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:33 PM
went to church, went out for lunch with my parents, my mom drived everywhere! so proud of her i also decided what type of tattoo i want! a treble clef on one tumb and a bass clef on another! nothing too big, nice and simple! Im also doing some free-hand writing, and about to go get a glass of ice water

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3
Alchemist
#2792 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 10:12 PM
I'm off to the beach!
Top Secret Researcher
#2793 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 10:48 PM
Should be going to bed. I'm going out for coffee with friends first thing in the morning, and and then I'm meeting up with a bunch of people I haven't seen all summer. Tomorrow should be fun!

tumblr|lastfm
Forum Resident
#2794 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:03 PM
Admiring my newly dyed hair!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2795 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:11 PM
Had a great convo with my bestie. She's enjoying the college life so far, I miss her like crazy.Move-in date for UCLA is next Monday. I'm ready to get this college life up and running y'all! Hope your Sunday is going well! <3

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Test Subject
#2796 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:44 PM
Simming in the background and trying to find the teen pregnancy mod >:O
Mad Poster
#2797 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 6:41 AM
I'm about to start clearing my room up, and then I'll make a cup of tea and start on an essay regarding the insanity defense, and perhaps work on the piece of fiction I was trawling through last night.
Instructor
#2798 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 9:27 PM
Just brushed my teeth and ready to go to sleep. I actually feel sleepy today.

Rubric Wrangler
#2799 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 7:05 PM
Translating the Universal Declaration of Human Rights from Zulu to English:

Isigaba 3: Wonke umuntu unelungelo lempilo, lenkhululeko nelokuphepha. (Article 3: Every person has the right to life, to freedom and to be safe.)

Just for fun...

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#2800 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 7:38 PM
^ Haha, my fun time for today was curling up in my bed with a huge psychology book.

Right now I'm drinking tea, but soon I'm going to take a notebook, find a quiet corner and write.

tumblr|lastfm

Page 112 of 121