Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 10:00 PM Last edited by Gothi_family_4ever : 14th Jan 2023 at 9:10 PM.
Default Hacked Fridge - Update!
You can store 2 NEW leftovers:
1) Turkey (maxis original)
2) Bread (maxis original)

You can now buy chips and store in the fridge:

New Meal: Cereal!

Gives Fun + Toys
(You can get toys from the cereal box!)
Dont forget to put the skins files into skin folder!

=================================================

Credits:

https://poeticaplace.weebly.com/stairs--stuff.html
Secret Society of Woobsha
Search My Soul*www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~okeya/
Turbo @ coconuthut.net

Special thanks to Corylea from ModtheSims

DOWNLOAD HERE
Download This Too if you use another language then USAEnglish
And replace the iff files from the first link to the new files from the second link! - only controllers need to be replaced!

Old Updates: (Fore more photos)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2023 at 5:04 PM
When testing in game the buy menu on all racks/freezers displays "Wheat" instead of the product and I don't get the option to purchase multiple items. Tried installing this several times using instructions & it still doesn't work for me. Would love to try it in game, I love the concept.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2023 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lakplaze
When testing in game the buy menu on all racks/freezers displays "Wheat" instead of the product and I don't get the option to purchase multiple items. Tried installing this several times using instructions & it still doesn't work for me. Would love to try it in game, I love the concept.

I didn't understnd - Can you add a Screenshot?
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2023 at 6:57 PM Last edited by Lakplaze : 4th Jan 2023 at 5:23 PM.
Default Install Issues
When I click to Buy or Browse there is no other options other than to buy or browse "Wheat".
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2023 at 9:30 PM
When I click to Buy or Browse their is no other options other than to buy or browse "Wheat".

Can you try to replace the 2 files:
bg_frozenfoodshelf_quickmeals
quickmeal_controller

with the 2 new I put here:
I change something in them I hope this will fix it for you:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p4d1...unters.rar/file

If this work - I will upload all the fixed displays
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jan 2023 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gothi_family_4ever
Can you try to replace the 2 files:
bg_frozenfoodshelf_quickmeals
quickmeal_controller

with the 2 new I put here:
I change something in them I hope this will fix it for you:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p4d1...unters.rar/file

If this work - I will upload all the fixed displays

Hi.
Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing the same issues after replacing the 2 files. I even tried reinstalling all the files and still was not fixed. I do appreciate you trying to resolve this.

Lak
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jan 2023 at 10:39 AM
Hi.
Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing the same issues after replacing the 2 files. I even tried reinstalling all the files and still was not fixed. I do appreciate you trying to resolve this.

Lak

I will try! Don't worry!

Is this happens only with the fridges? The meat display working? Is the vase display works?
I am asking because I used 2 different ways for the displays and if the other works good I know how to fix it for you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jan 2023 at 2:52 PM
I will try! Don't worry!

Is this happens only with the fridges? The meat display working? Is the vase display works?
I am asking because I used 2 different ways for the displays and if the other works good I know how to fix it for you.

Hey. The flower display menu doesn't show up correctly in-game and the meat display only has the option for wheat, like all of the frozen fridges.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jan 2023 at 11:43 AM
Hey. The flower display menu doesn't show up correctly in-game and the meat display only has the option for wheat, like all of the frozen fridges.

It's looks like the game run the name of the object not properly... what language your game is? (Maybe it's just needs translation that I can edit in Iff pencil)
And do you run the game in a different method? as administrator maybe?

And when you made them buy the item - what object added to their inventory?
Because it's seems the price is right.
If the problem only in the name - I will try to fix it but I must know if its only this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jan 2023 at 11:49 AM
And becouse I almost sure its language issue -
Please try this:

quickmeal language fix try
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jan 2023 at 3:13 PM
And becouse I almost sure its language issue -
Please try this:

quickmeal language fix try

It worked for the quickmeal fridge.

A question though, would I be able to purchase multiple packages at once? I know the meat has a 6/12/36 controller, but that does not come up as an option for me when I try to buy.

I played with it for a while in-game and LOVE the leftover feature. An issue I ran into, not a deal breaker for me, but when I moved the fridge I lost all the products & leftovers.

Thanks Again...
Lak
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Jan 2023 at 9:06 PM
It worked for the quickmeal fridge.

A question though, would I be able to purchase multiple packages at once? I know the meat has a 6/12/36 controller, but that does not come up as an option for me when I try to buy.

I played with it for a while in-game and LOVE the leftover feature. An issue I ran into, not a deal breaker for me, but when I moved the fridge I lost all the products & leftovers.

Thanks Again...
Lak

Hii!
Maybe in the future I will make more options to buy more amount at once from each food
I fixed all the items for you:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lyvd...ge+fix.zip/file

Please let me know if all fixed!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 8:14 PM
Hii!
Maybe in the future I will make more options to buy more amount at once from each food
I fixed all the items for you:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lyvd...ge+fix.zip/file

Please let me know if all fixed!

Hey
They all work. Thank You!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 2:33 PM
Hey
They all work. Thank You!!!!!

I am so happy to hear it works for you
Please let me know if there will be problems with other things
From now on, I will make sure that the products I make are suitable for all languages