Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Hacks << UPDATED 09/25/2007 <<

by monique Posted 1st Feb 2006 at 4:53 AM - Updated 25th Sep 2007 at 3:43 PM by monique

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:18 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:23 PM
thanks.. do you know where to get the no 'whats this?' hack? Or the other hacks that were with the original game, those are the most annoying.

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:41 PM Last edited by bijoux : 5th Feb 2006 at 8:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nicolafred
thanks.. do you know where to get the no 'whats this?' hack? Or the other hacks that were with the original game, those are the most annoying.

try: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/nl/hacks

then search the list for the hack.
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:43 PM
Could we please get one package that contains them all? If I want all but one (or even all of them), it's no fun downloading 10 little zips.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 10:54 AM
Uploaded No autonomous chess and musical instruments, pls see first page for descriptions.

Thanks,
:angel: Monique :angel:

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bijoux
try: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/nl/hacks

then search the list for the hack.

thank you so much!!!

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 12:55 AM Last edited by Tholian : 11th Feb 2006 at 7:52 PM.
Monique, you are a life-saver. Those last three I really, really, really needed. Could I possibly suggest one more? A "no autonomous play poker" hack? Please, please, please?

Thank you for the "no poker" hack! You are a "goddess!"

Sims 2
The only reason Windows is on my PC.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:22 AM
These are so awesome. I'm so grateful that someone finally killed that annoying 'punch you, punch me'. Do you think its possible to kill the kids asking to be read to?
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:26 AM
I am soooo glad you did this! I was about ready to just remove any instruments, etc. and make them just live without 'em. Jeesh!

1000 Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 10:02 PM
would be good if the pillow fight would only be removed for adults and elders if its possible, when kids or teens do it autonomous its still funny i think. a great no autonomous collection thanks for this.
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:54 PM
thank you so much for making my game so much more fun. i have a request...could you make them stop to clean or look at the fishtank? or to stop taking coffee? sorry if my english is bad.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 11:25 PM Last edited by 11Aracelis11 : 5th Mar 2006 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Blindness
Hi, Monique! Thank you for this growing list of wonderful mods. And also for updating them to the new EP.
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:14 PM
Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 2:32 PM
Thank you so very much for stopping these irritating behaviors. The indoor pillow fighting was the worst behavior to me. a *HUGE* Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 9:04 AM
Thanks for these! They ar eawesome! Only thing I couldn't find was the MP3 one. Someone said to check MATY but I couldn't find it. Anyone have a link? That is the most anoying to me! Thanks!
Test Subject
#41 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 7:13 AM
Is the no-autonomouse kickybag compatible with 2Jeff's no-indoors kicky bag?

thanks.
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:54 PM Last edited by MissDoh : 28th Apr 2006 at 5:58 PM.
Playlives, you can use this tool to found out, go to the last reply in it there is an updated version available in that reply: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...180#post1172180

P.S. Thanks Monique for updating the chess one so fast, really appreciated For those who wondered what was fix with the new OFB Version, since it is not mention, it makes the play chess want fulfillable. With the other version it was not.
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#43 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 7:51 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have one sims that is ALWAYS wanting to swing on the swing. I can't get her to do anything with out stopping her from swinging - and she's an adult! lol Thanks especially for that one.
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#44 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:41 PM
Wow, these are great monique. Is there one for the mp3 player? That's the only one left that they can still do on their own and drives me batty - they do it all the time.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 10:58 PM
Thank you so much for these. Non-autonomous mods are sooo useful, but yours are my favorite because they add the extra motive and skill checks. It seems a little more realistic that way. Thanks!

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn't wearing my yummy sushi pajamas."
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:10 PM
These hacks are great! I was getting REAL TIRED of "Punch You, Punch Me" and those pillow fights. Now, if someone knows of a "No Autonomous Play Computer games" hack, I would REALLY appreciate it!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#47 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 4:30 AM
Monique,

I'm testing all my hacks and I had your "no autonomous water balloon" hack in place, but they did it anyway. I think the code may have been updated since they can also have a snowball fight and play catch (with a baseball) in Seasons. Can you check into it? Thanks!

DDO
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
Monique,

I'm testing all my hacks and I had your "no autonomous water balloon" hack in place, but they did it anyway. I think the code may have been updated since they can also have a snowball fight and play catch (with a baseball) in Seasons. Can you check into it? Thanks!

They didnt change the codes, still compatible with Seasons.

Test Subject
#49 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:21 PM
I noticed the same problem as Daysies. They may not have changed the codes but the hack no longer stops them from autonomously having water water balloon fights.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:44 PM Last edited by monique : 5th Mar 2007 at 4:17 PM.
Pls try to rename "MQ_No_Autonomous_Water_Baloon" to "zzzMQ_No_Autonomous_Water_Baloon".

EDIT:
Oh I see, there is another water baloon interaction. Okay uploaded now forget about my renaming instruction. Thanks.

Monique

Page 2 of 4