Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 2:22 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Lot loading screen loading forever
Hey there guys

I have this problem since yesterday, I have installed a couple of lots with cc content on them and ever since when I try to open any lot I have a loading screen that it stays forever, it was loading for 15 minutes so ofcourse I closed the game from the taskbar. I deleted all of these new lots and their custom content but the problem didn't disappear... Still when I try to open any lot I have a loading screen that just doesen't go away

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 10:39 PM
If you turn on testingcheats, are there any error messages that pop up while the lot is loading?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 11:52 PM
Did you make backup before installing lots with CC? It will be better to use backup.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 11:59 PM
Sounds like at least one piece of bad cc. Did you install the cc into a folder? I would remove it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 4:29 AM
Thank you guys!

I sorted it out! The problem was that I missed to delete a few of the new cc installed. I arranged the downloaded content by date and realized that I missed a few walls that were causing the problem.
Once deleted, the game was fine :D