Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 1:17 PM
Default Sibling Memories / Custom memories
So I've been wondering if there is a way, of if there already is a mod, that adds a 'sibling was born' and ' Sibling aged up G/B' memories rather than just the 'joined the family' Memory and everyone you are related to memories for aging? I use the tattered diary , by DiLight on MTS , for custom memories and have seen a tutorial for making a custom memory but I believe it may be outdated. Any advise on where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 3:01 PM
I can't find any other tutorials besides this one although that's probably what you found if you're using the tattered diary.
I don't think it's outdated but somebody else might know more, as I neither use the mod nor have made any custom memories myself or have any real want to. I've seen other custom memories created after the time of that tutorial that credit it, so I don't think it's outdated.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CASnarl
I can't find any other tutorials besides this one although that's probably what you found if you're using the tattered diary.
I don't think it's outdated but somebody else might know more, as I neither use the mod nor have made any custom memories myself or have any real want to. I've seen other custom memories created after the time of that tutorial that credit it, so I don't think it's outdated.

Thank you, I'm gonna give it another read through, for the time I'm using Lee Fish's mod that removes them all and adding them manually. Hope I can figure it out