Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Antique grammophone *updated*

by Lethe_s Posted 26th May 2005 at 9:47 PM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 4:16 PM by -Maylin-

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 5:17 PM
Same here, I have lots of downloads and it isn't showing up. The singing sword IS showing up, however...
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 5:29 PM Last edited by Lethe_s : 15th Jun 2005 at 5:43 PM.
ah, yes
I should have seen this one coming
I'll make a non-ep version,
just a minute

edit: ok, added a non-ep-package. Please try again with that one. It overwrites your old files.
And please let me know if that does the trick! :howdy:
Mesh Maestro
#28 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:22 AM
Another fine piece of work from you Lethe... Another original and new idea for an object... Great job!
Forum Resident
#29 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:59 PM
very nice thank you
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:30 AM
Thanks I needed one for the rose red house i downloaded.
#31 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 1:26 AM
wow that looks so cute.. thnx keep up the good work :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:41 PM
I'm sorry, but i can't open it. I can't open anything!
I can download it, yes. But then i have to choose a programme to open it, but i don't know whitch one, maybe if you know, i could open you gramophone =)
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 6:27 PM
bjoetie, click the link next to the download
it takes you to a helpthread on rar-files that'll tell you where to find the programs you need
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 3:39 PM
Great work thanks!
#35 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 7:05 PM
Hey thanx keep up the gd work
Test Subject
#36 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:47 PM
I downloaded it and loved it, but I don't have it anymore now that I got Nightlife. I nearly cried when I went back to my sim's house and saw a crappy boombox where the grammophone was.

I loved it, though!
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 12:55 PM
damn,
is that the ep-version?
most of my content shows up in night life eventually (or so I've heard)
is your other downloaded stuff showing up? and is the grammophone still in the catalog?
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 3:57 PM
moonysmissus - It showed up in my game after a couple of tries, don't give up!

I just want to say thank you again, Lethe_s. My YA Remus Lupin would be lost without his gramophone *happy fangirl sigh*

x
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 12:34 AM
Nevermind my stupid post! It must still be there. I found all this other custom content (bed frames, lights, etc.) that randomly disappeared for no good reason when I first played after installing Nightlife.

The grammophone must still be there. My Remus can't use a boombox, he needs that grammophone. ehehe.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 10:35 PM
Thanks!Happy New Year!
Instructor
#41 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 12:30 PM
Looks absolutely great!

Thank you so much for sharing your work.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th May 2006 at 10:39 PM
...And now my Ed Grimley can dance to the proper music-making object. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:18 AM
It's great! Could you make a matching telephone? Such an old one? Please:D:D:D
It looks great!

I'm naturally blond, so please speak slowly...
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:54 AM
A lot of the items in the database are raw crap, or simple recolours. Very rarely do I see an innovative piece done by someone, like yourself. Keep doing things like this !
Field Researcher
#45 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 2:30 AM
life saver thanks SO musch

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 1:47 AM
OMG, thank god your here! I couldn't survive without you! I needed this gramophone to make my antique cruise ship liners, but the other sims 2 gramophones froze up my game, thank god someone like you is here! WOO HOO! You ROCK!
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 4:42 PM
Great work, a beautiful new item! Think the only thing that you could add to it is rotation of the record.
Hey, you don't suppose you could make another to look like one of the portable phonographs of the 1960's, then one to look like a very recent record player? I can send you pictures of what I mean if you need them.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:55 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 8:00 PM
This works great and looks terrific in my Victorian neighborhood. Thanks!
Page 2 of 2