Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 6:03 PM Last edited by ILUVTH3SIMS : 14th Aug 2019 at 9:41 AM.
Default (FIXED)Get Famous & Strangevillr script are not working
I used to have BG-SE and they were wondering fine (MC etc)

The screen says they are in there are they put in different :-?
BG-SV ( maybe ST )

-Edit I have IL now There is a problem with some update in GF (so I heard) that makes some . scripts not work. I don't know if it is in SV or not but . scripts work in IL
Thanks You So Very Much For Your Help
Happy Simming
Later Gamers (Simmers)

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 8:36 PM
Can you please provide more info? Are you talking about scripts that toggle Get Famous and Strangerville game play, like quirks and the fight with the mother plant? If so, are your script files in your mods folder in your documents and not within subfolders in your mods folder? Have you enabled scripts?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 8:47 AM
Hey
I will try to provide as much as I can
BG-SE alll the . script files worked fine
I got GF and SV at the same time, so I don't know which one of these changed the way script files worked.
The game had about a 50% rate of the script not working ( MC was the first one)
The message come up that the mod is there. Either in a rar, or folder

I have IL. scripts work in this EP
v1.52
I think it happens in GF that is what I heard and not SV

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.