Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 8:31 PM
Default Sims can not eat on table when deco is placed there
Hi,

I have a problem with a table deco I made. I cloned it from the small daffodil vase which came with base game and since Nightlife, it was possible to place plates on the table with the vase on it.
I already did five table deco meshes which have this feature, but for some reason, it does not work this time.
My Sims will not place their plates on the table.
I´d be glad for any suggestions.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  sim2me_tischleindeckdich_MESH.rar (59.9 KB, 5 downloads)
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 9:09 PM
It is already known that when you put an ornament on a table, then the sim who did the cooking cannot serve plates onto the table. But are you saying the sims cannot pick up a plate for themselves and then take it to eat at the table?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 7:22 PM
Yes, this is what I´m saying. They can no longer place the plate they´re eating on the table.

Besides, thanks for your post and sorry for the late answer, but I had no PC during the week.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 7:46 PM
So is this problem just since you installed Pets? There seem to be a lot of things that don't work the same since then, including some building stuff which is really frustrating.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 8:21 PM
Well, the other table deco I made works fine with Pets, but I made a new clone of the table deco after I installed pets, so this might be the problem. It´s really frustrating to see the BHAV responsbile for allowing food on the table in my package, but NOT seing it actually work.
I did so much hope that someone would have a solution for this.
I´ll try and use another clone for my object when my PC is repaired and hope it´ll help.

Again, thanks for you post.