Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ms Bones Skeleton (real skull)

by Bink13y Posted 24th Jul 2005 at 4:35 AM

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 11:42 PM
This is so kool thanks for this! She would be even more epic if made into a servo or just as a butler/maid, lol.
Test Subject
#77 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:54 PM
so how do you download it then
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 5:32 AM
MICHAEL JACKSON in the MV "Ghost"

Hee - hee, Aaow~
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:27 AM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 17th Feb 2010 at 1:54 AM.
Thanks, Bink13y!
I liked her, so much, that I made her the Death member of my new HellRaiser family! (I enjoyed those six cenobites for awhile and then she became the "only survivor" on my Cemetery lot.)

And so I don't waste MTS2 storage, here's the family and their "final resting place". Pinhead and the Chatterer

And BTW, did you know that your Ms Bones can sit-down in the exact same place as another sims? (Man, It looks a bit spooky having her bones move around and peek out, Check-out the pics, below.)

... Jim ...
Screenshots

paysites.mustbedestroyed
Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 9:36 PM
Awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#81 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 1:39 PM
Thank you so much for making this sim! I recently changed my youtube name to "SimSkeleton", a username I use on gardenofshadows among other sim sites... this sim will come in handy! (:
Page 4 of 4