Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Kids Bed Wet

by sarahzsmylz Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 3:09 AM - Updated 12th Feb 2006 at 6:21 PM by sarahzsmylz : Posted New Lite Version

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 12:12 PM
Phhhhahahaha! That's funny shit man
Test Subject
#52 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:38 PM
KSFOGK please post the skins.
Test Subject
#53 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:14 AM
KSFOGK please post it isn't that right simmies?
simmies: pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
yep thanks guys!!!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 8:21 PM
Sry about wait Desktop Crashed. I had to buy a new one and the skins will be up ny next week.
Test Subject
#55 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 4:22 PM
great, i love this (i am sick.)

i think the sims should have to change the sheets or their pyjamas or something??

but this is pretty cool because i have the thing where teens and adults can have a reltionship, my teens keep wetting the bed while they're there with their teacher... :S
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:56 AM
Instead of using bed hours you should use:
when use toilet prepare a 2h trigger.
if the sim goes to bed before the trigger triggers he won't pee in bed.
else (keep your rules)
This is supposed to be instead of using the bed time hours concept. Some people like to have the kids to use weird hours and awake 2 times a day (my mum). After trying this that's the only unrealistic trait with this mod. Anyway this is a great job. Nice one you and the original author (I can't find the link to the original mod)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 1:11 AM
you should make this mod for sims 3 #justsaying
Page 3 of 3